SKATEBOARDERS/BMXERS – WE NEED YOU!

Come and be part of the Roald Dahl celebrations in Cardiff on 17 September

Wales Millennium Centre and National Theatre Wales are creating a Cardiff wide celebration for the centenary of one of its most well-known sons, Roald Dahl, with an extraordinary weekend-long event, showcasing both his distinctive voice and jewels of the city’s buildings, park and its people. The city will be transformed into a place where the laws of physics and civic predictability will give way to the laws of magic, mischief and the unexpected.

The Creative team are looking for highly skilled individual skateboarders and BMXers to be part of the show.

We are looking to create an amazing piece of choreography using your skills, working with one of the show’s directors, Paul Evans. Defy gravity, physics, allow your imagination and skill to create the City of the Unexpected

You would need to be available for 4 rehearsal sessions, to be held between the 22 August and the 16  September. You must be 18+ to take part. The performance is on: Saturday 17 September.

If you are interested, please contact heather.jones@nationaltheatrewales.org Check out the website: www.cityoftheunexpected.wales

Mae Canolfan Mileniwm Cymru a National Theatre Wales yn creu dathliad ar draws Caerdydd gyfan ar gyfer canmlwyddiant un o’i feibion enwocaf, Roald Dahl, gyda digwyddiad fydd yn para penwythnos cyfan, yn dangos ei lais unigryw ac adeiladau, parciau a phobl ysblennydd y ddinas. Caiff y ddinas ei thrawsnewid yn fan lle mae rheolau ffiseg ac arferion dinesig yn ildio i gyfreithiau hud a lledrith, drygioni a’r annisgwyl.

Mae’r tîm Creadigol yn edrych am sglefrolwyr a beicwyr BMX unigol hynod fedrus i fod yn rhan o’r sioe.

Rydym yn dymuno creu darn anhygoel o goreograffi yn defnyddio eich sgiliau chi, gan weithio gydag un o gyfarwyddwyr y sioe, Paul Evans.Trechwch ddisgyrchiant a ffiseg, a gadewch i’ch dychymyg a’ch sgil greu’r City of the Unexpected

Byddai angen i chi fod ar gael ar gyfer 4 sesiwn ymarfer, i’w cynnal rhwng 22 Awst a 16 Medi. Rhaid i chi fod yn 18+ i gymryd rhan. Diwrnod y sioe yw dydd Sadwrn 17 Medi.

Os oes gennych ddiddordeb cysylltwch â heather.jones@nationaltheatrewales.org Edrychwch ar y wefan: www.cityoftheunexpected.wales

Views: 1072

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service