There's something really giddy about finding old things you had as a child and it bringing back memories of your childhood.
I had that feeling this week when I found my old power ranger egg cup. The dreams of being the white ranger came flooding back and I now have refound my aim and ambition of becoming the white power ranger. (Go Go Power Rangers)
The point I'm making is that we all have dreams, some made when we are younger and more juvenile, some more crazy than others but each and every one is attainable.

'I take inspiration from everyone and everything. I'm inspired by current champions, former champions, true competitors, people dedicated to their dream, hard workers, dreamers, believers, achievers' - Conor McGregor

Some people love him, some people hate him. Some people won't know who he is but this weeks feel good is by Conor McGregor. The UFC featherweight champion. Whom like all of us had a dream. His dream was to become UFC World champion. Safe to say Dream has been accomplished!

Inspiration. That's the key word. We are all inspired by something or someone and its that inspiration that should spur us on to become believers in our own dreams and our abilities to reach them.
Inspiration doesn't have to be in the form of celebrity it can be in the everyday interactions we have. Be it with friends, parents, mentors, family. It can even be in the form of old power rangers egg cups we find.
But whatever you find inspiration in - keep hold of it and use it. Inspire yourself, believe in yourself and one day you'll achieve the success you work for

Until next week
Much love :)

Views: 110

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service