This weeks Feel Good is on the theme of mistakes.
Now bare with me as it's not as glum as it sounds.
As we go through life it's inevitable that we will make mistakes along the way. We are human after all.

We all have inspirations in our life. People we look up to. But even they made mistakes along the way.
In honour of one of the biggest inspirations in my life, this week I've chosen a quote from one of her biggest inspirations. The Queen herself.

'I’m not afraid to make a mistake. I embrace mistakes, they make you who you are.' - Beyonce Knowles

Mistakes are a given. We are all going to make them but it is how we chose to deal with them that mounds you into the person you could be. You can let them consume you or you can learn from them, embrace them as Bey says and let them help you make you who you are.
Whilst we embark on this crazy thing called life we will conjour up different dreams and ambitions, take different paths and sometimes those paths may not be the correct ones
How are we meant to know if it's the right path to take? (As much as my love for Dr Who will never end and I still ask Santa for a TARDIS every Christmas the possibility of time travel is still wearing thin and I'm still left disappointed every December) so we have to embrace it and see where those choices lead us.
There isn't a manual on how to lead the perfect life and achieve everything you set out to do.
The sky is the limit. In whatever you chose to do. So go for it! Don't be afraid to make mistakes. And allow yourself to move on.

Mistakes can be small, mistakes can be huge but the key is to learn from them. And once you achieve the goals and ambitions you set out for yourself you can look back at the mistakes as a stepping stone along your path to success.

Until next week
Much love :)

And for my 'Queen', this is for you

Views: 87

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service