A lot can happen in one week

Let alone one month, or one year.

Time cannot be reversed. It only goes forward. Minute by minute, day by day.

The reason I mention this is because you may think you can't achieve much in such a small amount of time. I disagree!
You can change the world in a week with passion, desire and determination.

You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try. –Beverly Sills

I believe fear holds a lot of us back from fully going for something, or trying to achieve our goals. The fear of failure is an ugly one that has a hold on us all is some way shape or form.
But what is failure? It's so individual and so broad. Something I may consider to be a failure others may not and vice versa.
If you do not try to achieve your ambitions then you are indeed doomed. Doomed of a life that could've been. We all owe it to ourselves to give 100% of our passion and effort and try to accomplish our dreams no matter how big or small.
Success is on the other side of fear. And once we overcome that hurdle in our journey we can reep the rewards that success will offer us.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with failure, if anything it builds you up more and makes you even stronger and into the person you are destined to become.
Every great person we all look up too. Our heroes. They all experienced failure and it hasn't stopped them. So why should it stop you.

Pick yourself up. Carry on. And achieve those dreams!

Until next week
Much love :)

Views: 124

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service