For my penultimate Feel Good I've chosen to do it a bit didferent and post it later as it's my final one before Christmas and many people will be on thier way home tonight so I thought they could read it this evening.
Well we're here. Christmas time. And what better than to be around loved ones during the festive period. Christmas dinners, presents, mistletoe too but amongst all that I feel there is a greater message. It's not about the amount of presents you have, or how much it all costs as there are people out there this Christmas who won't have anything. Give a thought to them

That being said I've chosen a quote from a true heroine of mine this week. Rosa Parks. (If you don't know who she is shame on you! But still Google her)

I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminishes fear. –Rosa Parks

Throughout life decisions will have to be made. Big ones and small ones. And throughout our lives we will be indecisive or struggle to make our minds up. Decisions can be hard espeacially when it's a serious decision to make.
Belief. That's what I believe we need to succeed. Self belief. When Rosa Parks was sat on that bus she refused to move because she believed in what she was fighting for. She believed in her dreams and you guys have to do the same.
Having dreams and ambitions can be a scary thing as you never know how they are going to turn out or how it will effect you but if your mind is set and made up then there is nothing to fear. There is nothing to worry about because you have that belief in your own determination to succeed and that will shine brighter than any star in the night sky.

Until next week
Much love :)

And to each and every one of you. Have a fantastic Christmas !!

Views: 116

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service