PAID WORK: Designer required for outdoor theatre show.

Later on this year I am going to be working with a group of older actors who have never performed before, train them in street clown and take them on tour with an outdoor theatre show.

The piece will be about a group of aliens who have gone on holiday to another dimension and got stuck, with no way to return home.

I am currently looking to collaborate with a designer who has an understanding of circus/outdoor arts to turn a grubby old caravan into an intergallactic space ship. 

You will be working alongside the inhouse making team at the 101 Outdoor Arts Creation Space in Newbury, where we can also offer accommodation, who will be handling the engineering side of the project (reinforcing the roof so that we can play on top, and cutting off the cross section and adding hydraulic arms to that we audience can see the actors perform inside.) And a community group of older volunteers.

We are looking to create a sleek shiny inside, with a grimy exterior. Think Tardis.

If you're interested please send me a link to your website/copy of your portfolio. I'm particularly interested in speaking to people interested in electronics...

More info on me here

More info on the 101 Outdoor Arts Creation Space, where I'm an associate artist here.

Email: kristoffer.huball@gmail.com

Cheers,

Kris

Views: 367

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service