Theatre and Arts Services Manager

Blackwood Miners’ Institute

Closing date Thursday - 29 June 2017

Caerphilly Council are seeking an experienced, dynamic and passionate Theatre and Arts Services Manager, who will be responsible for the leadership and management of the Council’s Arts Service and all its functions, including the Arts Development Service and principle arts venue, Blackwood Miners’ Institute.   This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who is willing to work collaboratively to develop the Arts Service strategy within Caerphilly Council in line with the council’s well-being agendas, as well as delivering and developing an exciting and varied artistic programme and co-production work at Blackwood Miners’ Institute.  

Blackwood Miners’ Institute is a vibrant and busy arts hub that is imbedded within the local community and a focal point for arts within the county, whilst also attracting visitors from further afield.  As manager of the venue the successful applicant must have proven managerial experience within an arts venue or organisation, along with experience of programming for an arts venue.  You will be a strong communicator, with proven financial planning and analysis skills who will embrace the role with confidence and enthusiasm.

For a detailed Job Description and Person Specification click here

If having read the Job Description and Person Specification you would like an informal discussion about the post please contact Paul Hudson on 01443 866228

Please apply online from Caerphilly County Borough’s website https://recruitment.caerphilly.gov.uk/itlive_webrecruitment/jobs.html or alternatively to request a paper application pack please contact the Recruitment Team on 01443 866522 or minicom 01443 864303.

We are legally obliged to ask you to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK.  If you are invited to interview, you will be asked to provide appropriate documents such as your full birth certificate/passport/work permit in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.

Rheolwr Gwasanaeth Theatr a Chelfyddydau

Sefydliad Y Glowyr Coed Duon

Dyddiad Cau Dydd Iau - 29 Mehefin 2017

Mae Cyngor Caerffili yn chwilio am Reolwr Gwasanaethau Theatr a’r Celfyddydau profiadol , dynamig a brwdfrydig, a fydd yn gyfrifol am arweinyddiaeth a rheolaeth Gwasanaeth Celfyddydau’r Cyngor a’i holl swyddogaethau, gan gynnwys Gwasanaeth Datblygu’r Celfyddydau a phrif leoliad celfyddydau, Sefydliad y Glowyr Coed Duon. Mae hwn yn gyfle cyffrous i rywun sy’n fodlon gweithio ar y cyd er mwyn datblygu strategaeth Gwasanaethau’r Celfyddydau o fewn Cyngor Caerffili yn unol ag agendâu lles y cyngor, yn ogystal â darparu a datblygu rhaglen gyffrous ac amrywiol  artistig a gwaith cynhyrchu ar y cyd yn Sefydliad y Glowyr Coed Duon.

Mae Sefydliad y Glowyr Coed Duon yn lleoliad celfyddydol dirgrynol a phrysur sydd yn rhan o’r gymuned leol ac yn ganolbwynt canolog ar gyfer y celfyddydau o fewn y sir, tra hefyd yn denu ymwelwyr o bellach i ffwrdd.  Fel rheolwr y lleoliad, dylai’r ymgeisydd llwyddiannus gael profiad o reoli o fewn lleoliad neu sefydliad y celfyddydau, ynghyd â phrofiad o raglennu ar gyfer lleoliad y celfyddydau. Byddwch yn gyfathrebydd cryf, gyda sgiliau cynllunio ariannol profedig a dadansoddiad a fydd yn cofleidio’r rôl gyda hyder a brwdfrydedd.

Am Ddisgrifiad Swydd manwl a Manyleb y Person cliciwch yma

Os ar ôl darllen y Swydd Ddisgrifiad a Manyleb y Person byddwch yn hoffi cael trafodaeth anffurfiol am y swydd, cysylltwch â Paul Hudson ar 01443 866228

Gwnewch gais ar-lein ar wefan Cyngor Bwrdeistref Sirol Caerffili a href="https://recruitment.caerphilly.gov.uk/itlive_webrecruitment/jobs.html%3E">https://recruitment.caerphilly.gov.uk/itlive_webrecruitment/jobs.ht...; neu, fel arall, gofynnwch am becyn cais papur gan y Tîm Recriwtio ar 01443 866522 neu minicom 01443 864303.

Mae rhwymedigaeth gyfreithiol arnom i ofyn i chi ddarparu tystiolaeth o'ch hawl i weithio yn y DU.  Os cewch eich gwahodd i gyfweliad, byddwn yn gofyn i chi ddarparu dogfennau priodol fel eich tystysgrif geni lawn / pasbort /  trwydded gwaith yn unol â’r Ddeddf Lloches a Mewnfudo 1996.

Views: 277

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service