like dancing? like green spaces in cardiff? fancy dancing in a green space in cardiff?

Boombox Caerdydd

Migrations and RSPB Cymru, in partnership with the City of Cardiff Council, invite you to take part in Boombox Caerdydd.

In collaboration with USA artist Ely Kim, we are filming 100 people dancing to their favourite music in their favourite green spaces.

The resulting short film will be a celebration of dancing, wild Cardiff and its communities, and will be screened at a live event in the city followed by a 'disco' with Ely Kim himself.

Tell me more...

We’re looking for 100 people who live, work or play in Cardiff to film in their favourite green space, dancing to their favourite music.

What kind of green space can I choose?

Anywhere that’s a home for nature in Cardiff and that means something special to you. From an allotment to your back garden, an amazing street tree or a park. Big or small. Well known or tucked away. It’s your choice.

What music can I choose?

Your favourite music to dance to. Pop, rock, jazz, classsical - it’s completely up to you.

Who can get involved?

Anyone and everyone, young or old, who lives, works or plays in Cardiff. You don’t have to be a professional dancer and no previous experience is required, it’s all about having fun outdoors.

What do I need to do?

Choose your favourite piece of music to dance to and your favourite green space in Cardiff, then select the date and time you’re available.

Meet us there with your dancing feet at the ready and we'll do the rest.

I want to take part! just click on the link and sign up online...

http://www.migrations.uk/Boombox+Cardiff

Views: 184

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service