RawFfest succesfully launched in Newport (Riverfront Theatre) last year, this summer it will take place in Llandudno (Venue Cymru) and Cardiff (Wales Millennium Centre) next year. The festival will run from 17th-20th August 2017. RawFfest is created by young people and for young people (ages 14-25), designed to include inclusive and bilingual groups. We include a wide range of art practices; including theatre, art, music, comedy, spoken word and more.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
We're looking for youth circus groups in North Wales who would be interested in performing at a cabaret event on our opening night (Thursday 17th August). Looking for performers between the ages of 14-25, we want to hear from you. You will perform at the incredible Venue Cymru location in Llandudno, alongside a wide variety of art practices over the weekend.

We want to hear from groups who:
* showcase circus and cabaret performers: acro, burlesque, aerial, manipulation, dance, hoop and everything in between.
* have new, exciting raw works or polished end of year showcases.
* could debut your first public performance or your hundredth.
* wish to showcase a 5-10 minute routine or up to a full hour.
* feature circus, theatre, music and anything/everything in between. 
We have opportunities across the weekend to get involved: from performing, leading and/or attending workshops or just coming along to the festival itself. This is a fantastic opportunity to network, explore new career options for young professionals and discover some new talents in the arts world.

If you require measurements for the space (including rigging set-up, height etc), Please request this in your email enquiry.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

To find out more about the festival, please visit our website: http://www.rawffest.wales

If you have any questions or would like to become involved, contact myself on engagement.intern@rawffest.wales and I'll be happy to help.
I

Views: 171

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service