Producer wanted - The Intergalactic Caravan

The Intergalactic Caravan is an older persons clowning project, funded by The Newbury Corn Exchange Theatre, 101 Outdoor Arts Creation Space and the Arts Council, England.

Working with a group of over 30 older people (the youngest was 60, the oldest 72) I spent three weeks turning an old caravan into an intergalactic spaceship and creating an immersive clowning show that also utilised binaural sound design and virtual reality. The full show piloted at Boomtown Festival in Winchester last weekend, and I have a commitment from the Corn Exchange, which includes funding, to develop the project over the next two years. 

I am currently looking for a producer to join me amongst the stars...

Please feel free to drop me a line on here, visit www.kristofferhuball.com or pop an email to kristoffer.huball@gmail.com

'Just wanted to say a very big thank you for inviting me to be part of the Intergalactic Caravan. It has certainly been a memorable experience and I wouldn't have got involved if you hadn't approached me. It is not something I would have volunteered for otherwise. Thank you too for all the hard work you put in. I know that is what made it all work. It was good to have you in charge with your brilliant ideas and your kind and caring nature.' - John Bramhall, participant.
'Thankyou for an absolutely fab time. Boomtown was such a brilliant place with lovely people! I loved interacting with the punters and going raving. Hilarious!!!!' - Jane Parsons, participant

Views: 178

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service