Well hello pawb! Hey Everyone! 

So I’m Sean – NTW’s brand new Comms Assistant  - I tend to answer to any of the following….Sean, Kenny, SKenny, Kenneth, K-Dawg, new options always welcome….

I’m a twenty something year old from Bridgend who is half Welsh and half Irish! (No funny accents please – I reserve them for myself)
For the past 3 years you would have found me down in Cardiff Bay at the Armadillo that is WMC playing the role of Jack of All Trades, or to be precise – Contact Centre Assistant, Arts & Creative Officer and most recently Project Coordinator. I have worked on lots of great projects while there including Tiger Bay Tales, Behind The Label and The Welsh Mental Health Arts Festival, as well as Tiger Bay the Musical and most recently the start up of Radio Platfform.

I now find myself in Castle Arcade starting out life with National Theatre Wales, I am really excited to be get started with the team – meet all you lovely people and work on some amazing productions!
I have always loved theatre and the arts in general! I am a massive music geek and am starting a show on Radio Platfform soon – not that I’m plugging this at all….but keep an eye out….!
So a little about me….I am a vintage man! I love just about every era between the 20’s and the 60’s, I take my camera most places with me – and hopefully I can share some cool shots on location with you over the coming months.

If anyone has any questions don’t hesitate to let me know – I am a very friendly guy!

Oh and don’t forget twitter! @Sean_NTW / @SeanKenny93

Hwyl am y tro!

Sean

Views: 139

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service