Recruiting Community Associate for Tide Whisperer in Tenby

National Theatre Wales

Job Description: Community Associate

Location – Tenby

Engagement – April to September

Fee – £2500

NTW will be locating themselves in Tenby towards the end of the summer, working with professionals and community participants on a new production - ‘The Tide Whisperer’.

We are currently seeking to appoint a Community Associate to support the company in identifying and contacting groups or individuals that may be interested in being involved and supporting them through the process.

Roles and Responsibilities:

●      Forming relationships with Tenby’s local community and target groups, following a brief and guidance from the company.

●      To act as an ambassador and advocate for the project in the community.

●      To act as the key contact point between the company, agencies, organisations and participants and keeping up to date contact details for all involved.

●      Making a public call out via the NTW Community and other relevant networks.

●      Co-ordinating meetings with potential groups or individuals.

●      Attending and supporting workshops.

●      Being the key liaison between the community participants and the creative team (with the support of stage management once in rehearsals).

●      Being present at all community rehearsals and performances.

●      Undertaking local research on behalf of the creative team.

●      Representing NTW in Tenby and surrounding area.

●      Develop and maintain a local and online presence through sharing activity on social media, following guidance from NTW comms team.

●      Raising awareness of NTW’S TEAM Programme.

Skills and Experience Required:

●      Excellent communication skills.

●      Excellent organisational skills.

●      A link to or knowledge of Tenby, its community and/or target groups.

●      An understanding of how to engage with diverse communities.

●      Experience of arts or similar work in a community context.

●      Own transport desirable.

●      Ability to speak Welsh desirable.

Dates of engagement:

(Recruitment and rehearsals)

Certain days from Monday 16th April

Rehearsals from Tuesday 28 August - Saturday 8 September

(Technical Rehearsals)

Monday 10 Sept

(Dress Rehearsals)

Tuesday 11 Sept

Wednesday 12 Sept

(Performances)

Thursday 13 Sept

Friday 14 Sept

Saturday 15 Sept

During Recruitment and Rehearsals, the Community Associate will be required to work from the dates stated above (with more detail to follow)

During Technical Rehearsals, the Community Associate will be required to work on the dates stated above.

During Performances, the Community Associate will be required to be at every performance.

This engagement will include working in the evenings and the weekend.

Reporting to the Associate Producer

To apply, please send:-

●      a copy of your CV,

●      a completed equal opportunities form, https://goo.gl/forms/5UuOJw9zfxpuDS6E2

●      and a covering letter, outlining what you think you could bring to the role, what experiences you have had that would help you make good and lasting connections for the project, on no more than two sides of A4,

to Fiona Curtis fionacurtis@nationaltheatrewales.org  by midday on 23/03/18. Please state ‘Community Associate’ in the subject line of the email.

Shortlisted candidates will be contacted about a convenient interview date.

More information about NTW can be found at nationaltheatrewales.org

National Theatre Wales

Disgrifiad Swydd: Cyswllt Cymunedol

Lleoliad – Dinbych y Pysgod

Cyfnod y gwaith – Mis Ebrill tan fis Medi

Ffi – £2500

Bydd NTW yn lleoli eu hunain yn Ninbych y Pysgod tua diwedd yr haf, gan weithio gyda gweithwyr proffesiynol a chyfranogwyr cymunedol ar gynhyrchiad newydd - ‘The Tide Whisperer’.

Rydym ar hyn o bryd yn dymuno penodi Cyswllt Cymunedol i gefnogi’r cwmni gyda’r gwaith o nodi a chysylltu â grwpiau neu unigolion a allai fod ganddynt ddiddordeb mewn cymryd rhan a’u cefnogi trwy’r broses.

Rolau a Chyfrifoldebau:

●      Ffurfio perthnasoedd gyda chymuned leol a grwpiau targed Dinbych y Pysgod, gan ddilyn briff a chyfarwyddyd gan y cwmni.

●      Gweithio fel llysgennad ac eiriolwr ar gyfer y prosiect yn y gymuned.

●      Gweithio fel y prif bwynt cyswllt rhwng y cwmni, asiantaethau, sefydliadau a chyfranogwyr a chadw manylion cyswllt diweddar i bawb sy’n cymryd rhan.

●      Trefnu galwadau cyhoeddus trwy Gymuned NTW a rhwydweithiau perthnasol eraill.

●      Cydlynu cyfarfodydd gyda grwpiau neu unigolion posibl.

●      Mynychu a chefnogi gweithdai.

●      Bod yn brif gyswllt rhwng y cyfranogwyr cymunedol a’r tîm creadigol (gyda chymorth y rheolwyr llwyfan pan fydd yr ymarferion yn dechrau).

●      Bod yn bresennol yn yr holl ymarferion cymunedol a’r perfformiadau.

●      Ymgymryd ag ymchwil lleol ar ran y tîm creadigol.

●      Cynrychioli NTW yn Ninbych y Pysgod a’r ardal gyfagos.

●      Datblygu a chynnal presenoldeb lleol ac ar-lein trwy rannu gweithgarwch ar gyfryngau cymdeithasol, yn dilyn cyfarwyddyd gan dîm cyfathrebu NTW.

●      Codi ymwybyddiaeth o Raglen TEAM NTW.

Sgiliau a Phrofiad Gofynnol:

●      Sgiliau cyfathrebu ardderchog.

●      Sgiliau trefnu ardderchog.

●      Cyswllt â Dinbych y Pysgod neu wybodaeth ohoni, ei chymuned a/neu grwpiau targed.

●      Dealltwriaeth o sut i ymgysylltu â chymunedau amrywiol.

●      Profiad o’r celfyddydau neu waith tebyg mewn cyd-destun cymunedol.

●      Byddai meddu ar eich cludiant eich hun yn ddymunol.

●      Byddai’r gallu i siarad Cymraeg yn ddymunol.

Dyddiadau’r gwaith:

(Recriwtio ac ymarferion)

Dyddiau penodol o ddydd Llun 16 Ebrill

Ymarferion rhwng dydd Mawrth 28 Awst – dydd Sadwrn 8 Medi

(Ymarferion Technegol)

Dydd Llun 10 Medi

(Ymarferion Gwisg)

Dydd Mawrth 11 Medi

Dydd Mercher 12 Medi

(Perfformiadau)

Dydd Iau 13 Medi

Dydd Gwener 14 Medi

Dydd Sadwrn 15 Medi

Yn ystod Recriwtio ac Ymarferion, bydd gofyn i’r Cyswllt Cymunedol weithio o’r dyddiadau a nodwyd uchod (gyda rhagor o fanylion i ddilyn)

Yn ystod Ymarferion Technegol, bydd gofyn i’r Cyswllt Cymunedol weithio ar y dyddiadau a nodwyd uchod.

Yn ystod Perfformiadau, bydd gofyn i’r Cyswllt Cymunedol fod ym mhob perfformiad.

Bydd y cyfnod gwaith hwn yn golygu gweithio gyda’r hwyr a thros y penwythnos.

Yn atebol i’r Cynhyrchydd Cyswllt

I wneud cais, anfonwch:-

●      copi o’ch CV,

●      ffurflen cyfle cyfartal wedi’i llenwi, https://goo.gl/forms/5UuOJw9zfxpuDS6E2

●      a llythyr eglurhaol, yn amlinellu’r hyn y credwch y gallech ei gynnig i’r rôl, pa brofiadau yr ydych wedi’u cael a fyddai’n eich helpu i greu cysylltiadau da a pharhaus ar gyfer y prosiect, ar heb fod yn fwy na 2 ochr o A4,

at Fiona Curtis fionacurtis@nationaltheatrewales.org erbyn canol dydd ar 23/03/18. Nodwch ‘Cyswllt Cydymaith-Community Associate’ yn llinell pwnc yr e-bost.

Cysylltir ag ymgeiswyr sy’n cyrraedd y rhestr fer i drefnu dyddiad cyfleus ar gyfer cyfweliad.

Mae rhagor o wybodaeth am NTW ar nationaltheatrewales.org

Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form: https://goo.gl/forms/5UuOJw9zfxpuDS6E2

Community Associate TW Bilingual.pdf

Views: 315

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service