Accommodation in Edinburgh / Fflat yng Nghaeredin

The Wales Millennium Centre will have 2 additional rooms available in a shared apartment in the Merchiston area of Edinburgh (25 min walk to Summerhall, 35 min walk to the Royal Mile) from the 29th of July until the 27th of August.

The price for each of these rooms will be £750 for the whole period. We would like to accommodate professionals working at the fringe and will consider shorter stays at £35 a night where possible. This is a subsidised rate as part of the Centre's artists development work.

Please get in touch with glesni.price-jones@wmc.org.uk for further information. 

Mi fydd gan Ganolfan Mileniwm Cymru 2 ystafell ychwanegol ar gael mewn fflat yn ardal Merchiston yng Nghaeredin (25 munud o gerdded i Summerhall, 35 munud o gerdded i'r Royal Mile) o’r 29ain o Orffennaf i’r 27ain o Awst.
Pris y stafelloedd fydd £750 yr un am yr holl gyfnod. Hoffwn gynnig y llety i weithwyr proffesiynol sy’n gweithio’n yr ŵyl ymylol a byddwn ni’n ystyried arosiadau byrrach am £35 y noson pan fo’n bosib. Dyma gost wedi’i sybsideiddio fel rhan o waith datblygu artistiaid y canolfan. 
Cysylltwch â glesni.price-jones@wmc.org.uk am fwy o wybodaeth.

Views: 205

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service