Looking for actors for Theatre Uncut: Cardiff

Hello, me again

The wheels of Theatre Uncut: Cardiff are increasingly gaining motion as we reach the next stage of requiring actors for these brilliant pieces. To participate, you must be available in the final week of June as that will be when the performance(s) will be, and good availability throughout June for rehearsals, though the schedule will be negotiated between you and the director(s).

We are looking for actors of any gender and race, in particular there are several parts for women of colour. If you're interested in participating, email me at mtleitch22@gmail.com your Spotlites or a short summary with information useful for casting - playing age, accents, height, eye and hair colour, etc. You have until the 1st June to allow enough time to get the pieces up and running.

Feel free to throw any questions you might have my way and I hope to hear from many of you. As before, please spread the word, I truly deeply appreciate the support and enthusiasm that has been shown so far for such a brilliant cause.

Views: 400

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service