NoFit State are looking to recruit up to four new Trustees. We are a strong board with a wide range of skills and areas of expertise – and are looking to build on our current strengths.

In particular; we are looking to strengthen our contemporary digital and online communication and presence, extend our partnerships within the worlds of business, education, and development, and refresh our creative thinking with new and vibrant voices from both inside and outside the circus sector.

NoFit State is a critically acclaimed contemporary circus company rooted in Wales and with an international focus. In the last three years the company has performed its critically acclaimed productions Bangor to Barcelona, from Newcastle under Lyme to New York, Hull to Hong Kong, Milton Keynes to Melbourne and delivered participatory projects throughout Wales in schools, residential care homes, church halls, and offices.

The post of Trustee is a part-time, unpaid, non-executive appointment.

For more information and how to apply: https://www.nofitstate.org/en/about/careers-casting

Application is by CV and a supporting statement outlining the reasons for your interest in the post and why you believe yourself to be suitable.   Please include your full contact details including daytime and evening telephone numbers on the application cover sheet.

Application deadline: 31 May 2019

________

Mae NoFit State yn chwilio am hyd at bedwar Ymddiriedolwr newydd. Rydym yn fwrdd cryf sydd ag amrywiaeth eang o sgiliau ac arbenigeddau – a hoffem adeiladu ar ein cryfderau presennol.

Yn benodol, hoffem gryfhau ein presenoldeb a’n gallu i gyfathrebu’n ddigidol ac ar lein, ehangu’n partneriaethau ym meysydd busnes, addysg a datblygu, a chroesawu lleisiau bywiog o sector y syrcas a’r tu hwnt i roi hwb i’n gwaith creadigol.

Mae NoFit State yn gwmni syrcas gyfoes uchel ei barch. Yng Nghymru y mae ei wreiddiau ond mae ganddo fydolwg rhyngwladol. Dros y tair blynedd diwethaf, cafodd y cwmni ganmoliaeth fawr am gynyrchiadau a gyflwynwyd mewn canolfannau o Fangor i Barcelona, o Newcastle under Lyme i Efrog Newydd, o Hull i Hong Kong, ac o Milton Keynes i Melbourne. Mae hefyd wedi cyflwyno prosiectau cyfranogol ledled Cymru mewn ysgolion, cartrefi gofal preswyl, neuaddau eglwysi a swyddfeydd.

Mae rôl Ymddiriedolwr yn benodiad rhan-amser, di-dâl anweithredol.

Am fwy o wybodaeth a sut i wneud cais: https://www.nofitstate.org/cy/about/gyrfaoedd-chastio

Dylid gwneud cais trwy CV a datganiad ategol yn amlinellu’r rhesymau pam y mae gennych ddiddordeb yn y rôl a pham y credwch eich bod yn addas ar ei chyfer.   Nodwch eich manylion cysylltu yn llawn, yn cynnwys rhifau ffôn dydd a gyda'r nos ar dudalen flaen y cais.

Dyddiad cau ar gyfer derbyn ceisiadau – 31 Mai 2019

Views: 141

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service