Access Forum - D/deaf Awareness training opportunity

Quick message from me (Rhian @ NTW) to let you all know that as part of the Access Forum's ambition to up-skill the sector, we are hosting FREE Deaf Awareness Training with Elise Davison (Taking Flight) and Steph Back.
When: Wednesday 15th May
When: 1-5pm
Where: Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff
We have 20 spaces, so to book one, please email accessforum@nationaltheatrewales.org before 14th May.

You will learn basic BSL, and how to apply the training to your area of work. If you are a freelance artist, performer, independent arts administrator, small organisation or just fancy learning more, please do come along! Everyone is welcome. 

Please do let your colleagues and contacts know about this, it doesn't matter if they've never been to a forum!
The Access Forum team are always looking for ideas and thoughts on what you (the sector and audiences) would like to learn about, talk about and focus on. Please do get in touch with me if you have any ideas or would like to be involved. We're really keen to make the Forum open forum that people can contribute to as they wish.
If you have any questions, please let me know. Happy to chat!
Rhian
x

Views: 131

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Comment by Lucy Beecham on May 11, 2019 at 1:29

I wont be able to make this session, will there be another one in the future? 

Thanks 

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service