I’d like to say hello as the National Theatre Wales TEAM associate for Pembrokeshire. 

As a long term resident of Pembrokeshire, I have so much passion for the landscape, nature and characters in this corner of Wales.  It is bursting with talent and I love seeing people come together to create and connect.

I am thrilled to join NTW TEAM at such an exciting time as we build up over the next six months to the production of Go Tell The Bees.  The show will be the culmination of four years work and engagement with the people of Pembrokeshire. Even though recent events have scuppered a few plans, we are trying to find creative ways to overcome these, and would welcome any of your suggestions!

My aim is to continue to build on the positive work of TEAM within the local community, helping to link artists, performers and musicians.  Our vision is to be a supportive network and share awareness of opportunities within the sector. It is hoped that this network will strengthen and grow throughout the production process and beyond.

You can contact me anytime at fernlewis@nationaltheatrewales.org looking forward to hearing from you!

Views: 107

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service