Hello, I am a 2nd year film student studying at Newport University currently planning a short realist film for our assignment. After seeing impressive performances from talented performers from the National Theatre Wales, I thought I would ask if any of you would be interested in staring in this film.
I'm looking to cast 3 roles, 2 female and 1 male. 
The main role is for a girl who has 'Claustrophilia' a love of small spaces, she enjoys locking herself away in cupboards, boxes etc.
The 2nd female role is for her best friend who tries to convince her that her 'habit' isn't healthy
The male part if for a man who works in an antique shop who keeps bumping into the main girl and becomes a love interest.

Our basic film story is about a girl with an unusual condition, who falls for this boy who works in the antique shop but is too afraid to express her feelings because she fears he would think she was a freak due to her condition.

Its going to be shown in a light-hearted comical way but still with plenty of emotion

Would love to hear from anyone who might be interested. 

thanks

Kat

Views: 1068

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kat,

Your project sounds really interesting-just wanted to register my interest.  Do you have an e-mail address I can send a CV to?

Thanks,

Sian

Hi! thanks for your reply. Yes, my email address is katpurchase@hotmail.co.uk

Hi,

This sounds like a really intresting project and I'd love to audition could I email you my cv, my latest headshots haven't arived yet is it ok to email them latter?

Marie

Hi,

Yeah that would be great thanks. My email address is katpurchase@hotmail.co.uk

Hi Kat, just wondered what sort of budget you have, whether you can pay the actors, or cover expenses, or have no budget at all?

charlie_elliott_90@yahoo.co.uk if it helps.

Hi Charlie,

If you are still interested in auditioning tomorrow, please let me know asap

thanks

Kat

Hi Kat,

I'm afraid not- I can't afford to work for expenses only at the moment.

Don't worry, I understand. Good luck in your future productions :)

Hey Kat,

I just wanted to express my interest in your short realist film. It sounds great and I would like the opportunity to audition. May I send you my Actors C.V to your email please?

Many thanks

I Look forward to hearing from you

Teifi James

Hi Teifi,

If you are still interested in auditioning tomorrow, please let me know asap

thanks

Kat

Hi Kat,

I like the sound of your project & like other actors applying for this, would like to know more about whether it will be paid work or expenses included.

Kind regards

Ross

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service