Hello, I am a 2nd year film student studying at Newport University currently planning a short realist film for our assignment. After seeing impressive performances from talented performers from the National Theatre Wales, I thought I would ask if any of you would be interested in staring in this film.
I'm looking to cast 3 roles, 2 female and 1 male. 
The main role is for a girl who has 'Claustrophilia' a love of small spaces, she enjoys locking herself away in cupboards, boxes etc.
The 2nd female role is for her best friend who tries to convince her that her 'habit' isn't healthy
The male part if for a man who works in an antique shop who keeps bumping into the main girl and becomes a love interest.

Our basic film story is about a girl with an unusual condition, who falls for this boy who works in the antique shop but is too afraid to express her feelings because she fears he would think she was a freak due to her condition.

Its going to be shown in a light-hearted comical way but still with plenty of emotion

Would love to hear from anyone who might be interested. 

thanks

Kat

Views: 1068

Replies to This Discussion

It may help if I give you my email: ross.shaddick@gmail.com

Hi Ross,

If you are still interested in auditioning tomorrow, please let me know asap

thanks

Kat

Hi Kat,

I'm still interested in audtioning for this, though as I need to book time off from my job and give some notice, could I audition on a later day this week perhaps? 

regards

Ross

Which day this week would be best for you? 

Ideally for me a Saturday or Sunday would be great as I have weekends off, though if this is not good for you I was thinking a Friday.   

Is it ok if I talk to my Producer tomorrow and get back to you before the end of the day?

Absolutely and work are fine about me taking Friday.

Did you talk with your producer?

Yes, sorry. It doesn't look like we are going to be able to hold any auditions this week. We are a bit pushed for time now as our shooting schedule has been adjusted. I'll let you know if we decide to hold any more auditions but we think we may have found our actors from today's auditions anyway.

Thanks for your response. We will keep you in mind for any future productions

Kat

Appreciated, good luck with it all.

Kind Regards

Ross

I would really like to audition for this, could you please tell me when they will be taking place?

Hi Ellen,

If you are still interested in auditioning tomorrow, please let me know asap

thanks

Kat

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service