Hello Writers,

I am a young composer based in Cardiff and I have an idea for an opera and need to writer to help make it a reality.

As I see it the rough shape of the opera is three separate acts each dealing with psychological abnormalities. 

The first dealing with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. The second dealing with Gender Dysphoria and the final focusing on Multiple Personality Disorder.

I haven't got a strict idea of plot and am open to any suggestions people will have to offer. 

If you are interested please reply asap. I look forward to working with someone on this project.

Views: 406

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ben. My name is Timothy Collins and I currently a writer living in Cathays, Cardiff. I mainly aim to focus on writing comedy/drama although this project sounds absolutely fascinating. I am just a bit busy at the mo but I will email again very shortly with some more ideas. Just thought I'd let you know quickly that I am interested in working on this project.

Thanks.

Tim.

Hey Ben

Sounds fantastic! and right up my street. Could send you some samples of my work and we could talk about ideas together

Kelly

x

Thank you all of you for showing interest. If you go on my website you can hear what my music sounds like (wix.com/lunnbd90/ben-lunn-composer). 

If you could email me when to let me know when you are free so we can organise meeting up and I can hear all your wonderful ideas. There is a contact form on my website or you can message me on here. 

Hi Ben, I'm interested

Best Wishes

Jane

I'm glad to hear you are interested Jane. Feel free to email me from my website so we can organise a meet up to discuss any ideas you have for this opera.

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service