Re-live's Comments

Comment Wall (9 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 8:03 on September 7, 2015, Bethan Sian England said…

Thank you for getting back to me Alison.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Bethan

At 4:50 on March 4, 2015, Nigel Streeter (Stanley Streets) said…

Hello,

Is this page/group still live please?

Regards    Nigel

At 8:22 on August 20, 2012, Cory Anne Shipp said…
Hello,
I wondered if you could help me. I'm trying to find a group who are working with prisoners or offenders in order for a bit of dissertation work. I wondered whether you knew of anyone or even had anything planned yourselves?
Thanks
Cory
At 22:21 on June 24, 2012, Matthew Bulgo said…

Yes, that would be great. Am pretty much working from home for the next month or so, so just let me know when you're back. Look forward to it.

M X

At 2:59 on June 20, 2012, bridget keehan said…

Hi Alison

Yes i remember and am v sorry to have missed 'Abandoned Brothers' particularly having seen your last production. Nothing came of the theatre company but I'm still very immersed in the field in a research capacity so could make some suggestions about contacts, companies etc but you may have all that info anyway... sad really that there's nothing in Wales, maybe we should do something about that! Anyway if you think it would be useful for me to meet with him and have a chat then I'd be very happy to.

At 23:40 on June 18, 2012, Matthew Bulgo said…

Hi Alison

Sorry not to catch you after the show on Friday. Was absolutely blown away by it - such brave and candid individuals. I hope the show gets another life. Congratulations to you all.

Would love to catch up with you soon. Let me know if you're about for a coffee or something.

M

At 6:07 on June 13, 2012, Cory Anne Shipp said…
At 0:25 on November 3, 2010, Guy O'Donnell said…
Hi I am writing to aplogise that the Young Critics will be unable to attend your performance. Unfortunately the SCYT production Kontact is on at the same time and they will be attending this production
Please keep me informed of any future performances
Many Thanks
Guy
At 5:33 on October 19, 2010, Mathilde Lopez said…
Welcome and let us know what's coming up!

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service