Information

Actors

An official National Theatre Wales group

Actors who want to hear about news and opportunities at National Theatre Wales, and keep in touch with each other.

View the National Theatre Wales Casting Policy here.

Members: 1009
Latest Activity: Mar 28, 2023

Discussion Forum

Casting Call

Started by Caroline Sabin Jun 16, 2021.

CASTING CALL

Started by Stacey Daly Jun 16, 2021.

BoomTown 2019

Started by Kristoffer Huball Feb 26, 2019.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Actors to add comments!

Comment by GradCo on October 22, 2012 at 20:27
‘A Letter from Shakespeare’ @ Taliesin Arts Centre, Swansea.

13th December 2012 @ 1.30pm and 7.30pm (£10 and £8 Concession)

Experience the classic works of Shakespeare at their best. Ten actors will take you into a world of love, conflict, revenge and ambition through a modern day re-telling of the works of William Shakespeare. From Romeo to Titus, and Hotspur to Portia; Gradco will show you some of Shakespeare’s most memorable moments like you have never seen them before.

If you want to get involved in this project or future ones, please contact us on the links below. Looking forward to seeing some new faces!

www.gradco.org
@gradco
Facebook: Gradco
Comment by Aaron Fisher on October 22, 2012 at 6:09

Hi everyone!
I'm new to the community. I'm a writer and director and I'm putting together a short comedy film for the next Cardiff Mini Film Festival.
You can find out more here!
Clicky
Please get in touch if you're interested :) Looking forward to hearing and hopefully working with some of you.
Cheers!

Comment by Kelly Jones on October 14, 2012 at 21:49
Here are just a few pictures from the last two days rehearsals for the NTW TEAM event Stories of the Streetz :)
We have some excellent script being directed by John Norton in an exciting promenade immersive style!
Hope to see you all there
Tuesday 16th 7:30pm @ The Crofts Pub
The writers and scripts are: Dafydd by Andy Evans Birthday Blitz by Dylan Wilde ...
Toilet Trees by Charlie Hammond Supermarket by Chris Davies Squirrel Pride by Dean Scurlock A Fight Less Ordinary by Kelly Jones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDNCO36Ukjs&feature=youtu.be
Comment by Kelly Jones on October 3, 2012 at 8:34

Actors needed for SOTS get in touch!!

storiesofthestreetz@gmail.com

Comment by Daniel O'Gorman on October 2, 2012 at 5:57

I am now offering extended master-classes for all singers and actors in all areas of performance. contact mercuryartistmanagement@gmail.com. 100% Success and satisfaction rate.

Comment by Caron Reidy on October 1, 2012 at 8:03

A few places still available on Gest Train's next course in Cardiff starting next Saturday http://www.gesttrain.co.uk/weeklyactingl.html

A brilliant friendly atmosphere in which to learn and experiment!  See you there!

Comment by Sian Davies on September 30, 2012 at 6:11

Hello all,

This is rather an unusual request, but I'm wondering whether there are any actors out there who are Geordies but speak Welsh?  I'm doing a Welsh language panto where I need a hint of a Geordie accent and I'd love to listen to someone read some of my lines if possible.  If this is you and you're willing to help, please drop me an e-mail on sian.davies88@gmail.com.

Thanks xx

Comment by Hannah McPake on September 24, 2012 at 5:00

Gagglebabble are looking for a male actor (any age) to work with us on the research and devising of our new show, Balloon Girl, based on the story of real life Balloon Girl Louisa Maud Evans.

We are looking for some one with an interest in devising,strong improvisation skills, music or movement skills an advantage, but most importantly a sense of humor and a willingness to leap in.

The dates are 8th - 12th October, with a public sharing on the 12th, this is a paid job supported by the Arts Council Wales and Theatr Iolo.

If interested or if you would like more information please email Hannah at gagglebabble@gmail.com by Thursday 27th September.

Thanks

Comment by Kelly Jones on September 12, 2012 at 8:18

Hello Everyone!!!

I have some very exciting news!!!! I am looking for writers or the nxt stories of the streetz and this one is going to be a good one!!

After receiving your areas writers will be required to write ten minute scripts which will be workshoped and directed then performed in a special site specific location!! Exciting huh? To get involved as a writer or performer email me on

storiesofthestreetz@gmail.com

Kelly xxx

Comment by Osian Rhys on September 3, 2012 at 6:10

Hi all,

I've created a website for promotional reasons. What do you guys think of it? What can I do to improve it?

www.osianrhys.co.uk

Thank you for any comments,

Osian

Members (1009)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service