Timothy Collins's Comments

Comment Wall (20 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 0:03 on November 28, 2013, Sarah Jane Leigh said…

Hi Tim, 

For stage directions, I would read a Beckett or Pinter play as they write really detailed stage directions.

S x

At 1:01 on November 20, 2013, Sabrina Dickens said…

Hi Tim,

This sounds like a great opportunity. Would love to audition for any suitable roles you have.

Many Thanks,

Sabrina Dickens

www.sabrinadickens.com

At 0:17 on October 30, 2013, Linda Bailey said…

Hi Tim, 

Please add me to your 'Actor Category'  list, should you have any possible future female roles for me.   http//www.linda-bailey.co.uk    Please get in touch.

Thank you 

At 0:26 on August 29, 2013, Georgina Ella Harris said…

Hi Tim, 

In terms of writing we generally devise and the process for halloween will be a week of devising ideas with the performers and creators then weaving it all together, and possibly your help in the weaving process could be very useful. 

If you would like to come along to the Riverfront on the 7th at 1pm then we can all meet and talk some ideas through. 

There is no rehearsal schedule in place just yet but the project will run from monday 21st of October - 2nd of November and that includes 4 days performance over Halloween. 

G. 

At 22:41 on August 5, 2013, Simon Coates said…

We like to keep you guessing Tim!

Let me know if you have any questions about your submission....

Cheers

At 22:15 on August 5, 2013, Simon Coates said…

Hi Tim

Just had a quick test of the form and it seems to be working ok for me.

What was the problem when you tried it? Also, were to on the english or welsh side of the website?

Oh and also, welcome to the WalesLab group. Great to have you here!

Cheers

At 0:05 on February 27, 2013, Morena Hummel said…
Hi Tim,
my email address is
morena.hummel@web.de
And maybe you want to have a look on my homepage
www.morena-hummel.com
www.morena-hummel.de
Greetings, Morena
At 5:24 on January 14, 2013, Sam Thorne said…

sorry forgot to leave me email address. supachino@msn.com.

chars

At 5:19 on January 14, 2013, Sam Thorne said…

Hello, I am a an actor starting out, have only just seen this post but would be very interested in getting involved. I am a very passionate, concientious and committed actor. If you are still looking for people to be involved then I would be very interested. I do have home made recordings of audition pieces (which I recorded primarily for rehearsal purposes) if this helps atall.

Regards

Sam Thorne

At 22:27 on January 12, 2013, Bethan Mair Jones said…

Hi Tim,

My email address is riamnatheb@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Bethan

At 23:37 on January 5, 2013, Anna Robson-Reid said…
That's no problem at all Tim! :) Really looking forward to reading what you have! Speak soon! Anna :)
At 11:55 on January 5, 2013, Sam Harding said…
Hi Tim, also interested in the comedy project you'd posted, sounds interesting and a right laugh! Feel free to get in touch.
samharding_1@hotmail.com
Cheers :D
At 11:01 on January 5, 2013, Anna Robson-Reid said…

Heyy Tim :) I've literally just read your post about your comedy film project. I would LOVE to be involved! I've recently graduated with a BA in Acting, and it would be brilliant to get some more film experience! It would be great to know a bit more about the project and maybe have a sneaky peek at the script? My email is robbo19191@gmail.com, feel free to drop me an email anytime :)

Thanks

Anna :)

At 1:24 on January 5, 2013, Nicola Lean said…

Hi Tim, I've just seen your post re: the comedy project. I'm interested in getting some more film/tv experience and would really like to have a look at the script you have so far.

My email is n.lean@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks, Nic.

At 1:23 on January 5, 2013, Emily James said…

Hi Tim.  I've seen your post for the comedy project, and just thought I'd let you know that I'm very interested in becoming a part of it.   I'd love to get to know more about the project, it sounds amazing!  Please feel free to contact me on emilyjames789@hotmail.com

Many thanks,

Emily

At 12:59 on January 4, 2013, Scott Patrick said…

That's fine mate, I understand I live in maesteg we use coal to power our electrical appliances. I look forward to reading your stuff. Cheers, Scott.

At 2:31 on January 4, 2013, Gerri Smith said…

hi Tim....please let me know a bit more about the script. Will you need a  'mature'actress who now has some time on her hands. I have been running a murder mystery company for many years and acting in it so very used to improvisation, comedy, musical and done a few one woman shows. My e.mail is gerri@cabaret-lookalike.co.uk

or you can speak to me on  01633896111.

Many thanks

Gerri Smith

At 1:38 on January 4, 2013, Timothy Collins said…
Hi mate! Thanks for the reply. I will send some bits over to you on Sunday when I get back to Cardiff if that's okay. Using countryside Internet which runs on motor oil at the mo :-) cheers! Tim.
At 9:54 on January 3, 2013, Scott Patrick said…

Didn't put my email...scottpatrick92@hotmail.co.uk

There it is!

Scott

At 9:45 on January 3, 2013, Scott Patrick said…

Hey Tim,

Just saw your post about your comedy project, I'm just messaging you to let you know I'm very interested. I'm just starting out as an actor and I think it would be a great experience to be a part of, especially as it's a comedy which is what most of my experience lies in. Here is my email if you wish to get in touch with me.

Many thanks and a happy new year!

Scott

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service