Terry chinn's Comments

Comment Wall (7 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 8:28 on September 24, 2014, terry chinn said…

A reminder that we are running a leadership training session and a new writing workshop as part of Pontypridd Fun Palace on 4th and 5th October. To book your place contact us at team@nationaltheatrewales.org. More information here

At 22:15 on September 6, 2014, Zoe Goodacre said…
It was great meeting you too! Gerri is fab. I'm really looking forward to working with her. See you on the 4th!
At 6:05 on May 12, 2013, terry chinn said…

This sounds like an exellent event in Swansea, over this TEAM weekend in the Elan valley we discussed the idea of skillswap and It's already happenning!

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blog/show?id=3152760%3ABlogPost%3A155796

At 4:42 on January 24, 2013, terry chinn said…

Yup,well there is enough talent around it's getting people to show themselves i suppose,we have enough open events going on with Positivly Ponty so lets hope more people get involved,I'm looking forward to the Word4Word...

At 1:39 on January 24, 2013, Mark Dorey said…
Hi Terry
Thanks for the opportunity and the encouragement. It was a good night with a lot of talent! Here's to many more (as long as I don't have to be host all the time :-) ) and Ponty becoming a lot more positive!
Mark
At 3:57 on January 22, 2013, Mark Dorey said…

Thanks Terry, but hopefully I should be OK.

Looking forward to seeing you all at Clwb y Bont tomorrow!

Mark

At 1:34 on November 6, 2012, Jan Miller said…

Morning Terry! Great to see you on Saturday - and thanks so much for listening! I've been questioning so much recently, it was giving me more questions than answers.  

What a fantastic day to be part of - looking forward to seeing everyone at the next meeting! Hope to get to Ucheldre to see Birds and will let you know.

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service