Day THREEEEE!!!! NTW TEAM - Y2 Wrap Party

Today everyone got down to business, which meant that we went from sitting and talking about stuff to doing, which being 'creatives' everyone obviously loves. It did mean that the majority of the group didn't see me for most of the day, which I could tell had drastically affected some of the TEAM members. They had this strange looking facial expression where their cheeks were beaming, the corner of their mouths turned upwards and they were skipping. It was weird, and I feel sorry for them. 

Turns out that without my presence distracting them, they got a lot done. The group have now got all four performances at a good stage and are ready to start taking it even further. 

For me, today was made up of wallpaper and paint sourcing, drawing big houses and jigsaw-ing (although Buddug did the jigsaw-ing, I was too woosy). When I arrived at the space I was greeted by mountains of cushions, rugs, and beanbags...so now you know that Saturday will be comfy. 

Buddug's most impressive find was golden! This beautiful object is now part of the design. And it will be taking pride of place in Saturday's DIARY ROOM!

Personally I thinks anyone who doesn't come on Saturday is just twp! Some people have mentioned something about a match???? but hey? since when has Wales cared about their rugby? Best come to the wrap party in my opinion....avoid the celebrations when we win ;)

LOTS OF LOVES

Colleen (Assistant Designer)

PS follow this link if video doesn't work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FtNlKSqkGo&feature=youtu.be

Views: 216

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Comment by National Theatre Wales on February 1, 2013 at 2:59

Looks exciting guys (and I promise that's not only because of the cake...)  see you tomorrow!  

Comment by Christina Handke on January 31, 2013 at 23:21

Ha. I LOVE this. Why is everyone getting cake? I didn't know there was cake. Rude....

Comment by John Williams on January 31, 2013 at 14:50

Veryy good btw

Comment by John Williams on January 31, 2013 at 14:50

FATAL FLAW !!!!!

You would get many more people there on Saturday if my beautifully constructed face was in the video .... such a silly mistake

:P

Comment by ryan james nolan on January 31, 2013 at 14:32

haha this is amazing. quite literally, amazing. The first paragraph was my fav :) x

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service