Ryan james nolan's Comments

Comment Wall (7 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 0:08 on February 3, 2013, Kyla Miller said…

Well that sure made me go "AWWW"! Thanks for your kind words Ryan. It was brilliant working with you, your constant cheer, excitement and energy was vital to making the wrap party as awesome as it was. Would love to work with you again in the future, and look forward to seeing you soon! :)

At 9:43 on January 28, 2013, Justin Teddy Cliffe said…

Hey Ryan. Lots of stuff lined up for us! Were currently working through Mice and Men again, and we're also taking submissions for Molecule (Gerrum In!) also planning a tour of Dr Frankenstein.

Yeah we're all hoping to be at Scratch That Itch as it's coming to the home town! But we're going to be in the middle of the tour so it might not be manageable for all. But it's looking to be a good one!

Hows things with you?

At 2:40 on January 11, 2012, Justin Teddy Cliffe said…

Hey Ryan.

Hows HOME?!

Happy New Year to you! May 2012 be awesome!

Hope your well mate.

Keep in touch.

Justin

At 21:57 on May 17, 2011, Gareth Clark said…

Meg is aiming to get to the show tomorrow. I am working in Swansea on a performance all week...but will try to see it Friday if I can. However hope all goes well and lets meet soon.

Gax

At 2:54 on May 15, 2011, Gareth Clark said…
We miss you too, you crazy cats. What you working on so late on a Friday?
At 22:57 on December 3, 2010, Gareth Clark said…
Hey no problem....hopefully this is just the beginning of a regular(ish) thing in Newport. Keep in touch and we'll see you in the New Year.
Ga
At 6:13 on November 19, 2010, Gareth Clark said…
Hi Ryan .....good to see you here

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service