Elin Williams's Comments

Comment Wall (10 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 22:53 on April 25, 2018, Jane Fox said…

Hi Elin, Are you interested in writing a review for us? Thank you Jane

https://www.wmc.org.uk/Productions/2018-2019/ffresh/Peacekeeping/

At 22:08 on February 4, 2014, Ryan Romain said…

Absolutely tropical this morning isn't  it Elin...lol

At 7:54 on January 31, 2014, Ryan Romain said…

Elin,

Bet it's raining in Swansea.....

Chelsey stop sniggering!

At 5:11 on August 4, 2013, Teresa Hennessy said…

Fantastic! Any problems Elin, just let me know, mob: 07912 222564. If you have time after the show it'd be great to meet you. Many thanks.

Teresa

At 4:05 on August 3, 2013, Teresa Hennessy said…

Hi Elin

I'd love you to come over to Venue 39 at the Radisson Royal Mile, 12-1pm any day from Monday 12th.

It's my first time at the Fringe and with my first script so I don't really know how the ticketing and press tickets work but I can ask my partner in crime (director of the piece and fellow actor) who has performed in Edinburgh twice before.

Don't let the fact that it's my first script put you off (!); we had a fabulous preview at Theatr Gwaun in Fishguard on the 27th July with a fantastic response.

Hope to see you there. I'll get back to you re: press tickets.

https://www.edfringe.com/whats-on/theatre/wing-it-dusty

Best wishes, Teresa

At 2:46 on August 3, 2013, louche theatre said…

Hi Elin,

Louche Theatre are performing 'The Bespoke Overcoat' at Greenside, venue 231 from 12th to 17th August.at 3.00pm. We've just finished our west Wales tour and are Edinburgh bound next Saturday 10th August..

If you cant get Press tickets from the Fringe Office, then contact the venue on 0131 557 2124 .Ask for Tara or Darren and mention my name( Harry from Louche Theatre). Theu should be able to help.

Best,

Harry 

At 0:44 on March 6, 2013, Sara Beer said…

Hi Elin, Thanks so much for attending our DAC @ 30 event and for your great review. I am only sorry I didn't get to meet you on the night. Best of luck with young critics and hope to meet you before too long. Best wishes, Sara

At 12:26 on August 7, 2012, Steve Dimmick said…

Hi Elin,

Just saw your review for Y Storm; thrilled you liked it, the cast and crew have been working super hard to make it a success! 

If possible could you add your review to our site.... Welsh one here: 

Ei weld:? Ysgrifennu adolygiad ar gyfer y sioe yma>

English one here: Seen it?: write a review for this show >

The links are at the bottom of each page...  I would gladly cut and paste, but felt I should ask you first!

Thanks again!

Steve 

At 8:41 on June 11, 2012, Re-live said…

that would be great, thanks Elin. see you thurs!

At 10:13 on October 3, 2011, Guy O'Donnell said…

Hi Elin and welcome to Young Critics, I look forward to meeting with you to discuss the scheme

Thanks 

Guy 

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service