Hello everyone

This is my first foray in to the NTW Community since joining the company as Executive Producer a little over two weeks ago. Sorry for the delay...but they have been keeping me pretty busy! 

I walked straight into a warehouse in Cardiff for Praxis Makes Perfect, our collaboration with the brilliant Neon Neon. A thrilling experience that has already enabled me to do so many of things I have come to Wales for (work with amazing & inspiring artists, reach new audiences, redefine what theatre can be). But its not all hanging out with your heroes (Gruff Rhys & Scott Graham if you're interested). I managed to keep my feet on the ground with toilet cleaning, noise management and front of house duties too. We are off to Mayfest in Bristol next week (23rd May) so do join us there if you missed it in Cardiff. Lovely responses to the show so far #ntwneonneon.

Looking forward to connecting with some of you in the weeks and months to come and especially to making some new friends in Anglesey during our residency there #ntwanglesey.

Cofion cynnes (a new greeting I learnt today)

Lisa

Views: 281

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Comment by Tomos James on May 16, 2013 at 19:45
Hi Lisa

Sounds like a great first fortnight, looking forward to catching Praxis in London, hope the show has a great time at the festivals.

How are you finding life in the 'Diff? I'm sure the community can answer any questions and recommend many fun things to check out in your new town!

All the best
Tomos
Comment by Katherine Jewkes on May 16, 2013 at 13:36
Hooray! Welcome Lisa!
Comment by Gary Owen on May 16, 2013 at 0:32

Would love to hear more about how you're going to redefine theatre, Lisa.  What sorts of things do you think there should be more of, and what sorts of things are you less interested in?  Particularly in a Welsh context, when there's not very much of anything. 

And welcome!

gx

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service