Actor and Actress wanted for Horror short!

Hey everyone!

I'm putting together a short film to enter into the Shortcuts to Hell competition. If you haven't already heard of it, definitley check it out, www.shortcutstohell.com. I have one actor and potentially a DoP already on board but I'm looking to fill a few more roles.

Acting:
Jessica (18-early 20s), starts off as the apparent victim of the narrative but after an unexpected twist becomes the agressor.

Mr. Collins (playing age 30s/40s), an immacuately dressed, well groomed man, who is hiding a dark secret...

Crew:

Make-Up Artist with good skills in creating fake injuries, and in particualr making someone look deceased.

Also, if anyone can help, I'm still trying to finalse a location that can double as a morgue / hosipital.

Thanks!

Views: 432

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Comment by Aaron Fisher on June 7, 2013 at 20:32

Hi everyone!
We have now cast, shot and edited the film. Thank you all showing an interest. I'm sorry I didn't get back to all of you, this was a very fast production with a super quick turn around due to the deadline of the competition. Perhaps we will have the chance to work together on another project in the future. If you are interested in seeing the finished film, you can check it out here. Please like, comment, etc. Of course, this might not be suitable to watch at work or in front of children/ those of a nervous disposition. ;) I really hope you all enjoy it!
Cheers!

Comment by Marie Suzanne Todd on May 23, 2013 at 21:31

Hi, if the audtions are still open I would love to put myself forward for the role of Jessica.

Comment by Jade Smart on May 22, 2013 at 2:45

Hi Aaron,

I'm very interested in auditioning for the role of Jessica. I'm a 21 year old Atrium graduate who is currently living in Cardiff. If you wish for my CV please don't hesitate to ask, or you can check out my page on Casting Call Pro: http://www.castingcallpro.com/uk/view.php?uid=467029

Thanks, Jade

Comment by Kerry William Mills on May 21, 2013 at 7:22

Hi there I'm in my late twenties but I think I can still look the part check me out on Spotlight if you wish my stage name is Kerry Mills many thanks :) 

Comment by John Atkinson on May 19, 2013 at 22:12

Hi Aaron,

Just in case you're short of interest from the 30/40 age range of men and can push up 10 years or more, I'd be interested!

Comment by Ellen Morris on May 19, 2013 at 4:55

Hiya Aaron,

I also would like to audition for the role of Jessica. I have a page which includes some links to some of the work that I have done. Please feel free to have a look around.

www.facebook.com/ellenbmorris

Thanks

Ellen

Comment by Holly Fry on May 15, 2013 at 0:48

Hi Aaron,

I would like to be considered for the role of Jessica. Please check my Spotlight link for my most recent work, including two horror shorts 

http://www.spotlight.com/interactive/cv/cv.asp?ref=F155652&pub=1

Best wishes

Holly

Comment by Khethiwe Ncube on May 14, 2013 at 2:08

Hi Aaron!

I would like to do this :) when will the filming be?

Thanks,

Khethiwe

Comment by Aaron Fisher on May 13, 2013 at 23:57

Hi Abigail, it will be around the Cardiff - Newport area. :)

Comment by Alexandra Newbon Liddle on May 13, 2013 at 23:44

Hello Aaron! 

If I can help please let me know :) It sounds very good!

Alex

alley_newbon@hotmail.com

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service