Jonathan James's Comments

Comment Wall (8 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 23:55 on July 6, 2013, Gwawr Loader said…
Hi there! I'm really sorry but I'm already committed to a theatre production during that time. But thank you for getting in touch. Best wishes with the project and I'll look forward to hearing more about it.

Gwawr
At 5:34 on July 4, 2013, Siwan Humphreys said…
Hi Jonathon, sorry for delayed reply!
Unfortunately I am not free Monday, to discuss the film.
Sorry for this inconvenience
I am available Tuesday however, whether this makes any difference?
At 4:03 on July 3, 2013, Lauren Brown said…

Hi Jonathan 

Unfortunately I am living in London and already working the shoot week. Many thanks for the comment. Plus i'm only 5'3"!!

Lauren

At 1:29 on July 3, 2013, Danielle Fahiya said…
Hi Jonathan,

Just seen your post looking for a female lead. From the physical requirements I believe I fit the brief from my Modelling as well as Acting experience and previous work. My email address is Daniellefahiya@hotmail.com...if you could contact me to discuss further I'd really appreciate it. Many thanks. Danielle
At 0:19 on July 3, 2013, Aleksandra Nikolajev Jones said…

Hi Johnathan,

I am Serbian actress and I am very interested in emotional side of the film + non verbal, great. My web site: www.aleksandrajones.com, my email: sandrabalans@gmail.com and good luck with a film!

Aleksandra

At 0:11 on July 3, 2013, Rhodri said…
5'8 picture on the cv link sent. If u have any problems let me know. Regards Rhodri
At 0:02 on July 3, 2013, Siwan Humphreys said…

Hello,

Saw your casting call and would be more than happy to discuss the short film further. I fit your casting description reasonably well, feel free to contact me if you are interested in working together.

Thank you

Siwan

At 23:32 on July 2, 2013, Emily Rees said…

Hi Jon,

My name is Emily and I'm intereseted in your film. I would love to discuss more with you my email is rees.emily1@gmail.com,

Best Wishes,

Emily

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service