Hello,

To all actors interested I'm shooting a non-dialogue film in the next few weeks.

However, I still need a female lead.

I'm looking for someone who is 5ft 7in upwards with long dark hair and of a slim build.

Story:

A woman (mid 20's-30) who is still in mourning over the death of her boyfriend

a year later. She has difficulty moving on with life and constantly searches

for him in the faces of people she passes by everyday. As a result of her forceful investigations,

she get's herself into trouble which in turn exacerbates her emotional situation. After careful 

thought, she asses their previous relationship and her current self-destructive life. In the end,

she chooses to embark on a journey towards redemption and re-gain her sanity.  

We'll be working towards a 2 day shoot with another contingency day starting on the 23rd onwards

depending on weather conditions.

Also we'll be working in the Newport and Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan. If your a driver, that would be a great help but not an issue if you don't.

We'll be entering the film into the Bath Film Festival (sponsored by IMDb) and other film festivals from August/September onwards.

Can't offer remuneration, but will contribute towards transport or travel to location. Promises to be a good opportunity, with promotional material available for cv's.

Let me know if your interested a.s.a.p so we can have a chat about it and agree on shooting days.

Take care.

Jon James

Views: 410

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jon,

I'm interested, and fit the description of your casting very well actually. 

Let me know what you think

Catherine Capelin

Hello,

my name is Ellen Morris, I am a 27 year old semi professional actress from Caerphilly, South Wales.

I'm interested :)

Ellen

The only thing is I'm 5'4 but I fit the rest

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service