Catherine Paskell's Comments

Comment Wall (255 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 7:19 on October 13, 2009, Victoria John said…
Thanks Catherine! Vx
At 3:03 on October 13, 2009, Victoria John said…
Hi Catherine, Not sure you'll remember me. We met briefly in your offices when I had a meeting with Lucy! Hope all is going well at NTW! Velvet Ensemble has been selected to be part of WMC's Incubator Project, which we're really excited about. We're undertaking a 2 week new writing process with Bethan Marlow. I am in search of a strong, preferably female, director to steer this process and work very closely with Beth. The process is 1-14th Nov. I wanted to pick your brains for ideas. Hope you don't mind.......I am guessing that you are busy???!???!?! The process is called 'Never, Love, Hate and ?' We have Rhian Blythe on board as one of our actors, which again, we're super excited about!
Any thoughts would be much appreciated!
VX
At 1:26 on October 13, 2009, Hannah Morris said…
Hi Catherine, Just wanted to check that we're still on for meeting tomorrow at 12 to discuss games, shows and possible future plans!
Hope the whales were wonderful,
Hannah
At 2:53 on October 12, 2009, Angharad MAir Jones said…
Hi Catherine, sorry for the very long delay in replying, Im currently ASMing at The Watremill Theatre in Newbury!Edinburgh was great thanks! where were you...working or enjoying the buzz of the festival?! x
At 22:11 on October 6, 2009, Sean Edwards said…
Fantastic. Thanks.
At 20:59 on October 6, 2009, Sean Edwards said…
Hi Catherine, Ive just posted a blog about the current exhibition- and the opening we have for it on Friday evening. i s there a way it can be posted on home page?
Thanks so much, maybe see you then.
S
At 10:29 on September 28, 2009, Chris Jenkins said…
Hi Catherine.
Just checking in to see how you are and how things are going with everything? I'll be back working in Wales again this October which is good news. Filming stunt stuff for, Ironclad, at DragonStudios.

If you're based in Castle Arcade, I may pop in to see you. Who knows!!

Chris
At 0:33 on September 26, 2009, Catherine Morris said…
Hi Catherine, I have just read your Edinburgh blog! Thank you so much for coming to see 'Lucky Dip', I hope you enjoyed it, if you have any feedback good or bad, then we would really appreacite as we might do it again in the future. I also got to see Hugh Hughes-I'd never seen him before but I thought he was hilarious! I saw 'My names is Sue' twice aswell, definatley one of my favourite shows that I got to see-amazing!Would love to see it again. I still wish I was at the festival, had such a good time. Cath.
At 23:45 on September 25, 2009, Hannah Morris said…
That sounds great - see you then.
At 8:56 on September 24, 2009, Laura Howe said…
Hi Catherine, thanks for your nice message. I'm glad you liked the set(s), it was quite a challenge for all of us involved but it came together well in the end!

Best wishes,

Laura
At 1:11 on September 24, 2009, Hannah Morris said…
Whale watching - wow! That sounds amazing! Where are you going? - Wednesday 14th is good for me, what time?
At 23:22 on September 23, 2009, Hannah Morris said…
That sounds good - unless by any chance you are free on Monday 5th October? If not, any time between the 12th and 15th is good with me.
At 22:54 on September 23, 2009, Hannah Morris said…
Hi Catherine,

Hope you are well - things look really exciting there at the moment! The respond programme looks great - how did the first one go?

I was wondering if you and anyone else involved are around next week for me to drop in and have a chat about games and possibilities... maybe Wednesday?

Let me know your availability and if that sounds good to you. Cheers, Hannah.
At 11:13 on September 16, 2009, Elise Davison said…
I would love to come on friday but don't think I can find a baby sitter! Best of luck with it all
ELise
At 22:48 on September 15, 2009, Harun Morrison said…
what's your email address? I'll send you an invite.
At 0:56 on September 15, 2009, Gareth James Evans said…
Thanks. Shame there hasn't been much uptake yet but it's a good start :)
At 6:07 on September 14, 2009, Aled said…
Hi Catherine,

Thanks for your response, I have added a link from wow-me to this site, I hope you can return the favour( by getting links to my site I should climb the search engine rankings and therefore achieve a higher profile for the theatres and arts centres in Wales.

It would be great if wow-me could become a tool for artists and audiences in Wales, I really don't know what I'm doing and quite open to suggestions. If you know anybody that would be interested in helping out wants something published on the site please get in touch, all my details are available on the contacts page of the site

Once again thanks

Aled
At 23:59 on September 13, 2009, Ellie Carter said…
Well, as long as we avoid the A48 for as long as possible before hitting the M4 we'll miss the worst of it, it'll always be slow on a friday though. I reckon door-to-door 3hrs 30mins... 30mins extra for tube. Let's get Ina to come too. That means leaving at the very latest at 3.30pm, 3.00pm if we want a stop. x
At 23:32 on September 13, 2009, Ellie Carter said…
Catherine, I don't think parking will work, according to TFL only 20 mins from Highgate, better I think. x
At 5:54 on September 9, 2009, Harun Morrison said…
hi Catherine, thanks for that, there's going to be a launch on the 1st of October, will send you details. Hope to see you then. best wishes, H

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service