Mia Sands's Comments

Comment Wall (6 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 6:41 on November 19, 2013, Phil Croskin said…

Apologies Mia, have only just read your invite. How rude of me.Hope all is cast now.

Am busy teaching at Trinity St Davids until December so probably would not been available.

Thanks for considering me and good luck with the project.

regards

Phil Croskin

At 1:24 on October 24, 2013, Steve Grey said…

Hi Mia,

I have checked and I confirm that I will not be able to take part in your film, as I will be in a performance at Swansea Grand Theatre from the 18th to 23rd November, and in rehearsal from 28th October until 15th November.

Sorry to turn you down as it sounds like an interesting project.

I wish you success.

At 19:39 on October 23, 2013, Charlie Elliott said…

Hi Mia,

Thanks for your interest. I'm actually in paid work for those dates so will not be able to help you out. Good luck for the project.

Charlie

At 3:08 on October 23, 2013, Nigel Streeter (Stanley Streets) said…

Also, just for your information here is a link to a film I did in Newport back in May

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UeE3HrVUMY

Let me know what you think    Nigel

At 3:05 on October 23, 2013, Nigel Streeter (Stanley Streets) said…

Hello Mia,

Nice to hear from you....I can't do Friday I'm afraid as I am already committed to going to West Wales. As I mentioned I have a few things on the go, but would be interested in seeing what this is about anyway to see how much is involved. I'm doing two films in November so the important factor for me is 'when' you intend to be doing this.

My e-mail address is nigel.streeter@sky.com

Best Wishes   Nigel

At 7:16 on October 22, 2013, Nigel Streeter (Stanley Streets) said…

Hello Mia,

Can you give me some more details what the story of this film is about please, I am doing a few projects over the next few months so it will depend on where and when you intend to do this as to whether there would be any point in me coming to the casting.

Best Wishes   Nigel

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service