Simon Coates's Comments

Comment Wall (54 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 1:45 on November 28, 2013, Kelsey Richards said…
Hi Simon, so glad you enjoyed!

Quite scary to put work out there, but a really enjoyable process. It's made me think about entering competitions with other pieces of work, would really like to try and develop as a better writer. I'm just glad no one demanded their money back/ threw tomatos, so all good!

No plans for this piece, so will pop it in the drawer and start working on the next one :) thank you for your lovely and helpful feedback, it's definitely spurred me on!

What are you working on at the moment?
At 8:46 on November 25, 2013, alan bryant said…

Hi Simon, I have written about 40 minutes of a stage play, could I send it, or an excerpt, to you

for your opinion please? 

Kind regards

alan bryant

At 12:25 on November 5, 2013, Anastacia Ackers said…
Hi! Ah thanks for that! Fingers crossed for the WalesLab!
At 0:05 on November 5, 2013, tracy harris said…

Hi Simon

Would next week be possible to have a chat?

Thanks

Tracy 

At 5:25 on November 4, 2013, Anastacia Ackers said…
Hello Simon.

What email can I contact you on? Its regarding the WalesLab application.

thanks,

Anastacia
At 23:50 on October 10, 2013, Ieuan Watkins said…

Hi Simon. You asked me to let you know when I'd finished the play I was working on - your read an extract a little while ago. It is now complete.A section of it is set at the end of the First World War, the rest is set in the present.Best wishes, Ieuan

At 1:02 on October 10, 2013, Kate Wasserberg said…

Hi Simon, hugely belated thanks for the welcome to waleslab! I'll be moving to Cardiff in November, could we have a coffee?

At 2:40 on September 23, 2013, Louise Breckon - Richards said…

Hi Simon. Just a quick note. Sent first 20 pages of my script to Matt Ball and ideas a long time ago now. Still no acknowledgement of receipt or contact to say  Suitable  or unsuitable for NTW. Is called 'Small Mountain'. Hope all well there,and thanks Louise Breckon - Richards.

At 0:40 on September 15, 2013, Dewi Evans said…

Can you thank Anne for coming to “Tea with Mamgu” on Friday night? I hope she enjoyed the performance and any feedback she may have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for sending someone to watch the show!  

At 21:19 on September 12, 2013, Fiona Watt said…

Hi Simon,

Just picking this up now - I will be meeting with some in the Weston Gallery, Anthony Hopkins Centre at 11.30 this morning and others may be around before that.

I will be in the Foyer from 10 so if you are still free, do come and find me. Almost Human have a cart in The Market Place, as do Bread and Goose and both wo.uld like to meet you.

At 7:19 on September 12, 2013, Dewi Evans said…
Two tickets have been reserved for you so see them tomorrow.
At 2:50 on September 12, 2013, Dewi Evans said…
Hey Simon if you let me know who is coming or how many and I'll make sure there are tickets avalible on the door for them.
At 10:49 on September 9, 2013, Lucy Rivers said…

That's great, NTW office at 3.30pm and maybe we can get a posh coffee in Barkers.  See you there.

Lx

At 3:02 on September 6, 2013, Lucy Rivers said…

Hi Simon,

Yes we had a great Edinburgh thanks - as did NTW! I'm around writing the next show, and could meet up towards the end of next week if that suits you? Thurs or Friday some time.

Lucy x

At 2:59 on September 6, 2013, Paul Jenkins said…
Hi Simon - just looked over the tweaked guidelines for artists. Looks mighty fine to me. My personal interest at the mo is any kind of 'match-making' services NTW could offer - using your bird's eye view of theatre-makers in Wales as a invaluable resource when looking for suitable collaborators for specific projects. If any advice could be offered in that regard it would be super useful. Thanks! Paul.
At 0:29 on August 30, 2013, Matthew Bulgo said…
Hi Simon

Ah, brilliant. Many thanks for that. I will certainly be in touch.

Cheers! M X
At 23:44 on August 29, 2013, Matthew Bulgo said…
Hi Simon
I have an idea that I want to submit to WalesLab. I've decided not to submit it this time around as the rest of 2013 is already looking manic enough for me. I was just wondering when the next short-listing day would be?
M X
At 0:46 on August 22, 2013, Dewi Evans said…

Hey Simon

Just added two events to the NTW Community for our tour of “Tea with Mamgu” one date is in Aberystwyth at the Arts Centre on the 11th September and one is on the 13th September in Tongwynlais just outside of Cardiff in their Village Hall. Would love it if one of your team could attend the performance as we have some amazing actors involved!

Thanks!

At 2:34 on August 21, 2013, Mair De-Gare PItt said…

Hi Simon

I can't seem to find the entry form for Wales lab submission. I've got a short script I'd like to have a go with.

At 3:59 on August 8, 2013, Jack Muir said…

Hi Simon,

I did indeed, yes! Monday night drama club. 

Thanks for the welcome. I certainly shall get in touch :)

All the best!

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service