Information

Actors

An official National Theatre Wales group

Actors who want to hear about news and opportunities at National Theatre Wales, and keep in touch with each other.

View the National Theatre Wales Casting Policy here.

Members: 1009
Latest Activity: Mar 28, 2023

Discussion Forum

Casting Call

Started by Caroline Sabin Jun 16, 2021.

CASTING CALL

Started by Stacey Daly Jun 16, 2021.

BoomTown 2019

Started by Kristoffer Huball Feb 26, 2019.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Actors to add comments!

Comment by Kelly Jones on November 18, 2013 at 5:21

Male Actor aged 70+ needed. Paid work email storiesofthestreetz@gmail.com for details

Comment by Julie Bainbridge on November 18, 2013 at 2:57

Casting call for mature female actor to play age range 65 years plus. Short script to be performed in Cardiff at the end of the month. Paid work. Please email cv/headshot if interested.

Comment by Rogue'z Theatre Company on November 17, 2013 at 19:00

ROGUE'Z THEATRE COMPANY... AUDITIONS Thursday 28th November 2013 for "THE WINTER GIFT" a new play written by T.J DAVIES.

Following our sell out production of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest at Chapter Arts Centre ROGUE'Z next production will be a new play about the silent film icon Louise Brooks - spirited, rebellious, controversial (the Lady Gaga of her day!). Performed end of January 2014 at Chapter Arts Centre, Studio Theatre.

Please email for further information and book an audition slot @
roguez-theatre@hotmail.co.uk

Comment by Bethan Morgan on November 15, 2013 at 0:18

Mercury Theatre Wales would like to hear from South Wales based Actor-musicians who are interested in taking part in our next R&D project in January 2014. Contact us on info@mercurytheatrewales.co.uk

Comment by Kelly Jones on November 14, 2013 at 0:35
* The role of Vanessa In Choosing lucky is a wheelchair user
Comment by Kelly Jones on November 13, 2013 at 23:33

CASTING CALL

Stories of the streetz is casting for our event in St Davids hall on the 29th November . You will be required for one rehearsal day and the performance day. This is a paid opportunity @ £50 per performer

We have six short plays that will be directed by Ryan Romain, to be performed in a promenade style in St Davids Hall, Here is a list of the parts :

Choosing Lucky:

Vanessa- 30's , F

Julie- 40's F

Paul- 30's M

Heartbreak Bog

Darren- 20's M

Gavin- 20's M

Leaves:

Garry: 20's M

Leanne 20's F

Family Tree:

Mr Roper- 27 M

Paul- 35 M

Nurse- 50's F or M

This little piggy

Reg 60's M

Kyle 20's M

Syd 20's F

Trail end:

Urma, 72, F, German accent

Andy 27 M welsh

Please send Cv's to storiesofthestreetz@gmail.com

Kelly x

Comment by Greg Cullen on November 12, 2013 at 11:06

Shock n Awe Performance Co are devising a Christmas Review for Chapter Arts Centre entitled, "Beauty and the Beasts". Its a fundraiser for the company but I'll look to cover expenses for anyone who would like to take part. Obviously I can't have a cast of thousands, nor a writing team which becomes unwieldy, but in essence I want to make it as inclusive and democratic as possible. So...if you fancy a laugh and can rehearse between 2-15 December and perform from Monday 16 – Wednesday 18 December, then drop me a line (Musicians very welcome). Similarly if you have a idea for a sketch, or a satirical song, which sums up some part of this year then please submit it to greg.cullen@shocknawe.org.uk.

Comment by Jen Thornton on November 6, 2013 at 5:41

Disney are doing open castings for a major new film project this weekend in Bristol. 

More info in this blog post

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/open-casti...

Comment by Linda Bailey on November 6, 2013 at 0:09

Please support this comedy Zombie film, made in Wales  OAZ Nan from Hell, by registering, then voting 5 stars (you can vote once a day) then I promise, I, Mother Zombie won't eat your brains !!     http://www.citizen.tv/competition#!vo=&boc_month=film-november-...

Comment by lisa zahra on October 26, 2013 at 1:55
The Iranian Feast comes to Wales next week. Come along if you fancy tasting my Persian cooking, with a sprinkle of acting on top!
https://farnhammaltings.com/theatre/productions/the-iranian-feast-f...

Members (1009)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service