Information

Creatives

An official National Theatre Wales group

Directors, designers, choreographers, composers, production people... A group for everyone who is interested in Creative Production at National Theatre Wales.

Members: 663
Latest Activity: Jan 30, 2023

Please read National Theatre Wales Guidelines for Artists

Before sending in any scripts or idea submissions, it is very important that you read the document below: National Theatre Wales Guidelines for Artists.

Guidelines for Artists

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Creatives to add comments!

Comment by Helia Phoenix on January 3, 2014 at 2:00

Creative people - I'm looking for art studio/desk space in Cardiff Bay ... any writers/creative people know of anywhere? Indycube shuts at 5.30 and I'd ideally like somewhere I can visit in the evenings and on weekends ...

Comment by Rowena Louise Bernice Scurlock on December 23, 2013 at 0:20
Stage manager needed for Leftfields 2014 production Woyzeck. It will be performed on the 29th April at the Gate Theatre. Cardiff. Email leftfieldtheatrecompany@gmail.com if interested
Comment by Sophie Herrmann on December 16, 2013 at 21:30

Oliver! is an amateur production this week at the RWCMD in the wonderful Richard Burton Theatre. Everyone working on the production is volunteering their skills to support the incredibly talented adult and child cast in the well- loved family favourite that is Oliver so I am incredibly sorry that we cannot offer payment of any kind but complimentary tickets may be available. If you could spare a few hours then we would be incredibly grateful! Our bassoon, oboe and double bass players have all unfortunately had to drop out of this production at the last minute. We have chaperones if under 18s wish to play. 

We have a tech and dress rehearsal today in the Richard Burton Theatre and then the shows run Weds- Friday starting at 7pm. If anyone is available and willing to play then please contact Tom (Musical Director) on 07557954855. 

Thank you x

Comment by Greg Cullen on December 16, 2013 at 17:11

"Beauty and the Beasts" opened at Chapter to a fantastic response! Its not everyday that actors get applauded when they walk into the bar for an after show drink. Bad news is...It's only on for another two nights! Honestly, the actors are hilarious and brilliant. Its the antidote to pap Christmas shows and features all of your favourite/most despicable personalities from 2013 in a ripping yarn of surreal, absurd and satirical hilarity. It may well be the best Christmas present that you've  EVER bought yourself (and lets face it, they're normally the best). So, so, so, much better than a Jamie Oliver olive stuffer and those weird ornaments people buy you for your house because they like them. We have cried laughing making the show, tonight the audience did. What more could we ask for? Don't miss it. Chapter Arts Centre, 02920 304400 Tues and Wed @ 8pm.

Comment by Franklyn Jacks on December 12, 2013 at 6:23

Hello one and all

I hope you're all well. Over the festive season i'm looking to get my creative juices flowing so if there are any budding scriptwriters out there who have written a script and are looking for readers then by all means send them along to me, I'll read ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Being an Actor i'd just like to re-visit that feeling of reading a story from scratch and trying to find the character's voice within me.

Please email them to me on here or to franklynjacks@yahoo.co.uk I mean it literally ANYTHING.

Have a lovely Christmas and New Year

Franklyn Jacks

Comment by Mawgaine Tarrant-Cornish on December 12, 2013 at 1:51

IdeasTap Editor's Breif: LOVE. 

"Submit your creative work on the theme of word “love” – whether that’s writing, visual art/photography, audio or video. Have as much fun as you want with the theme – we’re looking for originality, talent and creativity."
Deadline: 7th March 5pm.

Comment by Gemma louise Martin on December 12, 2013 at 0:45

"Hi there, I'm not sure who the best person is to speak to. But are there any improv workshops as an actor I could go to in Cardiff?"

Comment by Simon Coates on December 10, 2013 at 23:59

Thinking of taking work to Edinburgh this year?

IdeasTap Underbelly Award 2014

Ideas Tap are teaming up with Underbelly to help theatre companies aged 18-30 take new work to the Edinburgh Fringe. We'll be divvying up £25,000 between two to six companies, and Underbelly will be providing prime time slots at their venues, priority marketing, and mentoring support.

Find out more and apply by 14 January: http://bit.ly/HraFyB

Comment by Timothy Collins on December 10, 2013 at 2:42

Hello all. 

Tonight, 8pm at Porters Bar in Cardiff, a Boxfull of Comedy shall be hosting an evening of live sketches, stand up comedy, music and general festive galore loosely based on Aladdin. We really have established a solid group of both writers and actors so it would be really good if you came down! 

Thanks! 

Comment by Mawgaine Tarrant-Cornish on December 8, 2013 at 20:24
No Such Thing at New Diorama.
A new night of performance in London, open to anyone interested in creating short, bold theatre.
http://newdiorama.com/whats-on/no-such-thing

Members (663)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service