Kama Roberts's Comments

Comment Wall (8 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 1:34 on February 13, 2014, Rosie Leach said…

Hey Kama, I'm sorry it's taken me a while to get back to you! It was great to meet and hang out with you in November, and would be brilliant to meet up again sometime. Over the last month I've been part of a group working with the CAT oral history archive to create some performance; we're about to make a piece of performance about women's stories from CAT and from the wider community here, for Int-Women's day on March 8th. Let me know if you'd like to come! Hope to catch up soon anyway, Rosie.x

At 7:30 on July 16, 2009, Brad Birch said…
Hey Kama,
Sorry it's been so long for me to get back in touch. Busy as a lark! That doesn't make sense, I know. But you know what I mean. Yeah I'm still writing. Always writing. Trying to kinda hone myself into the one act format at the moment. What about yourself? How's the Living Willow doing?
At 10:12 on July 7, 2009, Peter Cox MBE said…
Excellent idea Kama. I'll have think. It would be of particular benefit I'm sure to some of the emerging artists around such as yourself as a very fine actor and Brad Birch as a very fine new writer. I think the reading we did of Brad's play was a good example of what's possible when you get a few like minded people together with a bit of determination to make things happen. Don't know if you've noticed Darius Nash just joined the NTW site. Maybe hook him up as a friend and get his and Brad's thoughts.
At 6:34 on July 7, 2009, Catherine Paskell said…
Hi Kama, great to hear from you and welcome to National Theatre Wales! Fantastic to hear your enthusiasm! Do you have any projects on the horizon that you can tell us about to come and see? x
At 21:58 on June 18, 2009, Louise Osborn said…
Hi kama
Visited the Living Willow theatre last weekend. Loved the space.... and the whole atmosphere.. Lived just down the road for many years, in Rhayader... miss those hills everyday still. I too would love to make a piece of work with you.
At 7:00 on June 18, 2009, Brad Birch said…
Hey Kama

How are you?
At 22:10 on June 11, 2009, Gary Owen said…
Hi Kama - good to see you here. And I'd love to come back and actually put a piece on. gx.
At 12:29 on June 11, 2009, Deborah Powell said…
Hi Kama & welcome to NTW!
Thanks for contributing to the Green forum ...
I'd love to hear more about any green ideas you have?

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service