National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

National Theatre Wales TEAM is an open invitation - a chance for you to join in, contribute, and help us generate some magic. Whether you are new to the arts or a veteran culture vulture, TEAM welcomes you and your curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination.

TEAM is a network that encompasses a whole range of individuals, from arts professionals, dedicated enthusiasts and those curious ones dipping their toe in for the first time. 

Website: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/collaborate/about-ntw-team
Members: 900
Latest Activity: Sep 9, 2021

Help Shape The Future

Once you are part of this growing network, you get the chance to take part in our creative activities, get special ticket offers for our shows, and opportunities to assist on our productions.

If you’ve got an idea that you want to share, a creative project that needs an outside eye to glance over it, or you are looking for some guidance from a supportive arts community you have come to the right place.

TEAM can offer you training to help you lead a project with confidence, set up a community group or craft a performance piece.

We invite you to post your events, ideas and opportunities here. Let’s get the word out, shall we?

Take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ntwteam/

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by Anna Poole on February 13, 2014 at 5:50

Hi Timothy, 

Thank-you for getting back to us so quickly.  We would love for you to be involved and I have heard a lot of good things about the Boxfull of Comedy nights.

Could you send a quick email to team@nationaltheatrewales.org so we have your contact details and can keep in touch with further development. 

Thanks. 

Comment by Timothy Collins on February 13, 2014 at 5:32

Hello!

I am actually a script writer here in Cardiff. I do a lot of the Boxfull of Comedy nights and am about to have a theatre piece I wrote performed at Rough Draft next week. Also developing a web series pilot which I hope to find a crew for and film the bugger within the coming months.  I would love to be more involved with NTW and I really want to write something for you! Been dying to do so for ages but just wasn't sure about how to go about it. 

So yeah, I would love to be involved if that's okay :) 
Many thanks! 
Comment by Anna Poole on February 13, 2014 at 5:23

Hi TEAM, 

Today Devinda and myself had a really exciting meeting with director Ryan Romain and writer Kelly Jones who are working on a new TEAM event which needs all of you!  

They are looking for writers, performers, photographers, gamers, artists, designers, musicians, story tellers, dancers, poets etc. to show off everything that TEAM can bring.  If you are interested please email team@nationaltheatrewales.org and let us know you want to be involved, what your skills are and where you are based in Wales.  We want to get as many of you together as possible. 

The notion of the event at the moment is simply to evaluate TEAM and show off what we can do in a creative and exciting way.  This is at a really early stage but please let us know you want to be involved in what ever capacity. 

We do know there will be a short rehearsal period W/C 24th March and the event will take place on Saturday 29th March.  This is all we know so far but are really looking forward to what it is going to become. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks, 

Anna

xx

Comment by Kyla Miller on February 12, 2014 at 3:04

PARADE! (Participatory Art in Adamsdown for Everyone)!

PARADE! is a 12-month project consisting of community-led arts workshops which provide opportunities for local people to engage in creative activity. These workshops are soon to culminate in our PARADE! event which will celebrate the communities achievements over the past months! PARADE! will be held on Sunday 27th April, as well as a number of activities across other dates, so keep your eyes peeled for further updates!

PARADE! VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES

We are looking for people to help with:

- Installing work
- Filming and photography
- Advertising and leafleting
- Invigilation
- General duties & helping hands

VOLUNTEERS FOR DRAMA WORKSHOPS
PARADE! is currently working with Oasis, Cardiff in providing drama based workshops. Oasis is an organisation that aims to help Refugees and Asylum Seekers to integrate into their local community in Cardiff. These workshops have a high attendance and are enthusiastically enjoyed by all!  

We are looking for a volunteer who could help provide the workshop artist support during the sessions.

WORKSHOP ARTIST
We are also interested in hearing from anyone who is interested in running an activity or workshop at the festival. Any ideas are welcome, so long as they are family friendly! 

Please send your interest and proposals to adamsdownparade@gmail.com!

Comment by bridget keehan on February 12, 2014 at 0:52

Hello Team, I'm making a theatre performance called Day to Go which transports the audience around the town of Barry on a bus. It's a big show with a small cast and we could do with some extra help. There are lots of ways you can get involved from participating in the show to supporting behind the scenes. If you'd like to know more please email me: bridget.keehan@papertrail.org.uk. 

Comment by Louisa Marie Lorey on February 10, 2014 at 1:04
Hi all!
Hope everyone is well.

TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR:

Rogue'z Theatre Company production The Winter Gift.
19th - 22nd Feb at The Urdd, Wales Millennium Centre.

Link for tickets - http://www.ticketsource.co.uk/event/51037

Be great to see you all there :)
Comment by Sophie Herrmann on February 6, 2014 at 4:09

We are doing a performance in March as part of our National Theatre connections involvement and we will be projecting images onto the performers bodies and items of set. If anyone has any advice, experience or could loan us handheld projectors for the week it would be greatly appreciated? We can offer comp tickets and advertising in exchange x

Comment by Mawgaine Tarrant-Cornish on February 5, 2014 at 5:55

Hi guys, sure you've seen the exciting announcement about NTW's first show of the year, Raw Material: Llareggub Revisited. You can join the group for updates and to follow the creation of the show.

You can now also pop your email address in here or text "NTW RawMaterial" to 61211 and National Theatre Wales will let you know when Raw Material tickets are available. 

Comment by Christina Handke on February 5, 2014 at 3:59

Yesterday Gavin, Sarah, Jenny, Siôn and I got together to discuss and shortlist the proposals for this year's Super Assembly on the 29th of March.
The proposals where great and it was a lot of fun to go through each one and see what various creative ideas other artists have.

And of course there was chocolate.

The projects will be up on the 17th for everyone to vote for.
Keep an eye out for them and give your voice to your favourite idea.

Comment by Anna Poole on January 30, 2014 at 1:47

Professional Development Masterclasses with Punchdrunk for artist development, teachers, practitioners and designers.  Have a look - http://punchdrunk.com/enrichment/column/2

Members (900)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service