Information

Actors

An official National Theatre Wales group

Actors who want to hear about news and opportunities at National Theatre Wales, and keep in touch with each other.

View the National Theatre Wales Casting Policy here.

Members: 1009
Latest Activity: Mar 28, 2023

Discussion Forum

Casting Call

Started by Caroline Sabin Jun 16, 2021.

CASTING CALL

Started by Stacey Daly Jun 16, 2021.

BoomTown 2019

Started by Kristoffer Huball Feb 26, 2019.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Actors to add comments!

Comment by Simon Coates on March 7, 2014 at 5:14

Our WalesLab Summercamp deadline is on the horizon. More info and how to apply here.

Deadline: midday 14th March

Comment by Ray Thomas on March 6, 2014 at 15:05

Hi!

CASTING ISSUE – EVERYMAN THEATRE’S “OUR TOWN” – CHAPTER ARTS CENTRE; TUIESDAY 11 TO SATURDAY 15 MARCH 2014.

One of the young people in the cast of “Our Town” has just fractured his leg, so will be unable to participate in the production. Just recently, in the light of other potential issues, I have tried - through various avenues - to recruit young people for roles with no success. This includes the whole of Everyman Youth Theatre, asking teachers in the cast and crew to approach people or give me names and contact details.

At the moment, I know that we are all really trying very hard to resolve this, but I think that I am rapidly running out of options.

If you know of ANYONE aged 16+ (having LEFT Year 11) who might be interested and prepared to commit for the next 9 days, PLEASE ask them to contact me OR forward me the contact details and I'll follow it up.

Wally Webb appears in Part One – in Act 1 - a family breakfast scene, prior to leaving the house for school. Aged about 12, the character has just 3 lines (and contributes to some general dialogue as well).

In Part Two – Act 2 - he is a wedding guest (aged 15, non-speaking); In Act 3 – sits among ‘The Dead’ and is onstage throughout; 2 lines of dialogue.

Any help/ suggestions will be hugely appreciated. Keep in touch with me please.

Many thanks.

Ray Thomas

Comment by Alan Humphreys on March 5, 2014 at 1:54

Hi all, please see below for a casting for a short film (paid work)

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/short-film...

Comment by Gareth Tempest on February 25, 2014 at 8:57

Hey everyone! We're looking to take on some new workshop team leaders for our company 'Bard Busters.' We're a company that provide Shakespeare Workshops for schools and are always looking for new opportunities and people to work with.

Both myself and partner are actors and our whole aim is to provide 'the actors approach to the plays.' so if you're interested please feel free to get in contact with us either via email:-

bardbusters1@gmail.com

or via Facebook and twitter @bardbusters. 

Here's a link to our trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIVdUzGhIyo .

Look forward to hearing from you! 
Gareth 

Comment by Aaron Fisher on February 23, 2014 at 23:54

Hey everyone!

In need of a young actress for an upcoming music video shoot. Please check out my blog for more details.

Cheers

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/young-actr...

Comment by Rogue'z Theatre Company on February 20, 2014 at 15:09

http://www.remotegoat.com/uk/review_view.php?uid=10710

Review for Rogue'z Theatre Company's :The Winter Gift. At the Millennium Centre till Saturday

Comment by Simon Coates on February 19, 2014 at 21:14

WALESLAB - SUMMERCAMP 2014 - APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN

Hi everyone - we're now taking applications for this year's Summercamp which will take place between 21st Jul - 1st Aug. There's more info on my blog and the website.

Go on, give it a go. Deadline - 14th March, 12 noon.

Comment by Angharad Evans on February 17, 2014 at 21:44
Incubator Project; An opportunity to develop stories that follows the journey of 3 generations of women from the Tom Mathias family

Louise -50’s - French Swiss Governess ( Would need to be able to have a convincing French accent/ speak a little french)
Tilla – 30’s - Lousise Daughter
Nesta – early 20’s - Nesta (Tilla's daughter and a nurse during the 2nd world War).

You would need to be available between 10th and 27th March. If you are interested in being involved get in touch and i can give you more information.

A Casting Workshop will take place on the 19th February from 2.30 at the WMC.
Comment by Sarah Jane Leigh on February 12, 2014 at 4:07

Hi Actors Group! Just wanted to let you know that I am looking after this group whilst NTW employ a new Executive Assistant. If you have anything you'd like to raise with me or any questions please message me on here! Thanks Sarah x

Comment by Rogue'z Theatre Company on February 11, 2014 at 18:07

Crew needed for our Production...THE WINTER GIFT

17-22nd Feb (next week!!)

If you can do teching/make-up/costume/LX/SFX/Media etc. then please get in touch.

You don't have to be able to do the whole week, just email us with your availability at roguez-theatre@hotmail.co.uk and we'll get back to you.

Thank you!

Members (1009)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service