DIY 11: CABIN FERVOUR - Call For Participants

We've been selected as one of the lead artists for Live Art Development Agency's DIY 11 - with National Theatre Wales as our partner! 

Our project, CABIN FERVOUR, is a two-day yacht journey immersed in the elements. Proximity, camaraderie and adventure will cross paths with reflection and discovery, as we untie ourselves from the safety and shelter of the everyday to look back at Welsh landscape from an often forgotten perspective. A perspective steeped in historic fact and fable.

There are four berths on the yacht available, and we're inviting anyone interested in exploring new personal and geographical perspectives, whose practice has a relationship with the words 'landscape' and/or 'live art' to apply - no sailing experience necessary.

Visit our CABIN FERVOUR Call Out page on Live Art Development Agency's website for more information and details on how to apply - and keep an eye our on our NTW Community Blog for updates...

Views: 275

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Comment by Jason and Becky on June 11, 2014 at 23:17
Thanks Jenny :D we're looking forward to it!
Comment by Jenny Hall on June 11, 2014 at 23:08

This sounds an amazing opportunity! And as much as I would like to gobble it up all for me...it feels only righteous to share it with some of the amazing artists I know who might miss the call out. And here's hoping I'm one of the lucky ones.

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service