Information

Actors

An official National Theatre Wales group

Actors who want to hear about news and opportunities at National Theatre Wales, and keep in touch with each other.

View the National Theatre Wales Casting Policy here.

Members: 1009
Latest Activity: Mar 28, 2023

Discussion Forum

Casting Call

Started by Caroline Sabin Jun 16, 2021.

CASTING CALL

Started by Stacey Daly Jun 16, 2021.

BoomTown 2019

Started by Kristoffer Huball Feb 26, 2019.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Actors to add comments!

Comment by Gavin Porter on September 1, 2014 at 3:32

Cast Your Vote

Voting opened last Friday for next stage of the Big Democracy Project. We invited proposals from across North Wales and the three ideas that are now up for public vote are three really strong and relevant ideas. The public will now decide which idea gets developed in an Assembly (performance/debate event) by voting for the one they feel chimes with them.

Central to the Big Democracy Project is how can we create the Wales we want? With action through art The Big Democracy project will help communities find their voice and explore issues that are important locally and nationally.

The themes are Homelessness, Voter Apathy and Rural Travel, more information can be found here www.nationaltheatrewales.org/big-democracy-project 

Cast your vote.

Join in the Conversation #BigDemocracy

Democracy is.....?

Comment by Sion Meilir on August 29, 2014 at 3:06

Hi all,

I'm looking to have new headshots taken are there any photographers on here who take headshots.

I live in North Wales but will be willing to travel.

My email is eds100@hotmail.co.uk should you wish to contact me.

And of course I'm willing to pay.

Nice one,

Sion

Comment by Anne Siegel on August 28, 2014 at 23:41

Hi Actors,

Ffotogallery is looking for actors for an immersive performance, commissioned as part of the Dylan Thomas 100 celebrations. Click here for the casting call breakdown, project info, dates etc.

We are casting in Cardiff on 11 & 12 September.

Please send your info and any questions to david.drake@ffotogallery.org

Cheers, 

Anne

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on August 26, 2014 at 1:08

Hey everyone.  Just a reminder that the next TEAM Workout & Skill Swap session is coming up in Cardiff on the 6th September.  Details are here ...

Any queries or questions do get in touch.

Cheers,

Comment by James Robert Auheb on August 18, 2014 at 0:32

Just a quick reminder, if you'd like to come along to Theatre Playgroup it starts this Thursday evening! 

For more information and to sign up Theatre Playgroup Community

Comment by James Robert Auheb on August 4, 2014 at 23:31

Hi lovely Actors!

A few weeks ago I posted a message about a new project supported by TEAM called 'Theatre Playgroup'. 

The project will take place (initially) over 6 weeks, beginning in August and will be an opportunity for Actors, Directors and Writers and.. well anyone else.. to read a published play, discuss, workshop and rehearse sections and then devise new work based on an element of the published work and share it at the WMC...

The wait is finally over...All the details are now in place and I confirm our first session will be on the 21st August at the Wales Millennium Centre and we are exploring 'Betrayal' by Harold Pinter.

If you'd like to be part of this exciting new project then head across to the 'Theatre Playgroup' group and download the sign up form! 

As this event is supported by TEAM, please note you must be a member of the TEAM group to join (very simple, just click the TEAM link below and click 'join'!)

Join the group..

Theatre Playgroup

Supported by NTW TEAM

NTW TEAM group

Comment by George Goding on July 26, 2014 at 4:25

'After a failed mutiny, three men find themselves cast adrift on a piece of wood.

An arrogant Englishmen, an angry Welshman and an infuriatingly simple man from the West Country.

Together, they must overcome their differences in the face of death...'

Infini Productions present a preview of their exciting new Edinburgh show 'Adrift' at Chapter Arts Centre this Monday and Tuesday night (7:30 doors, 8:00 performance).

Get your tickets soon to avoid disappointment!

Comment by Rogue'z Theatre Company on July 23, 2014 at 12:03

Final performance of Rogue'z Theatre Company's production of Pinter's brilliantly caustic comedy, The Homecoming

Chapter Arts Centre, tomorrow (Thursday 24th) at 8pm.

Tickets available on the door, or here: http://www.chapter.org/ccf-homecoming

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on July 23, 2014 at 0:52

Hey everyone. 

Just a reminder that the next NTW TEAM Workout session is coming up on the 9th August.  NTW Event is here; Facebook Event is here; and there's a blog about the last session here

Anyone got any queries do drop me a line at lisawellsturner@gmail.com.

Cheers,

Lisa

Comment by Holly Carpenter on July 22, 2014 at 23:33
13 showing at Chapter Arts Centre tonight!
Directed by Catherine Paskell.

£5/£10 for tickets - how can you say no to that?

7.30 pm start with a post-show talk for any questions.

Tickets available on the following link:
http://www.chapter.org/node/5346

Members (1009)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service