Hey everyone my name's Mikayla McCarthy I'm with The Ghost Room Theatre Company and we're performing one of our own plays; GraveHouse, at Beechwood House Newport on the 20th February 2015, but we need 2 male actors and 1 female actor, for more information please get in contact or head on over to our fb page and you can contact me via that at www.facebook.com/ghostroomproductions ;

Views: 418

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Comment by Mikayla McCarthy on September 3, 2014 at 0:23

Hi Scott, I'll email you now :)

Mikayla

Comment by Scott Patrick on September 1, 2014 at 10:43

Hi Mikayla,

This sounds very interesting would love to get involved with this, feel free to contact me my email is scottpatrick92@hotmail.co.uk

Scott

Comment by Johnny Farrell on September 1, 2014 at 3:41
Hi Mikayla, my Email: johnathonfarrell@live.com
Best
Johnny
Comment by Ellen Morris on September 1, 2014 at 2:30

Is this a paid job?

Comment by Mikayla McCarthy on August 31, 2014 at 23:51

Hi Johnny that's great news, we're having a meeting tonight so I'll let everyone know, have you got an email address so that I can keep you up to date? Or would it be easier contacting you on here?

Mikayla 

Comment by Johnny Farrell on August 31, 2014 at 23:34
Would be very interested in this project, could you let me know when you casting etc?
Best
Johnny
Comment by Mikayla McCarthy on August 31, 2014 at 10:30

Hi Johnny, the two male parts are Ben, a young journalist, flirtatious, cocky, but he’s got a good heart, then there’s Doctor Jackson Urie he can be anything from 40 upwards, he is the owner of the GraveHouse which is a museum of mannequins, Jackson also has patients living in the house, the mannequins are revealed to be corpses, the Doctor hasn't killed anyone, he just uses the bodies of his patients after they die, all stemmed from the loss of his wife and the fact that he hasn't been able to let her go.

Comment by Johnny Farrell on August 31, 2014 at 3:44
P.S. (Facebook link broken!)
Comment by Johnny Farrell on August 31, 2014 at 3:42
Hi Mikayla, what are the character breakdowns, playing ages etc for the two male actors needed?
Kind Regards
Johnny

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service