Information

Actors

An official National Theatre Wales group

Actors who want to hear about news and opportunities at National Theatre Wales, and keep in touch with each other.

View the National Theatre Wales Casting Policy here.

Members: 1009
Latest Activity: Mar 28, 2023

Discussion Forum

Casting Call

Started by Caroline Sabin Jun 16, 2021.

CASTING CALL

Started by Stacey Daly Jun 16, 2021.

BoomTown 2019

Started by Kristoffer Huball Feb 26, 2019.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Actors to add comments!

Comment by Shane Nickels on September 20, 2014 at 0:02

Hello All, 

Yellobrick are currently looking for some extra people to help out with an Immersive Street Theatre Game on Saturday 4th October the game will be on between 3 and 6. We need a few extra people to help out on the day, including some small acting parts within the game. At the moment we are looking for this on a voluntary basis as this is a self-funded venture. However, it is a great opportunity to meet the company and see the work that we do and find out about upcoming opportunities. Also i can promise a lot of fun!

More information on the company can be found here www.yellobrick.co.uk

Anyone interested in being involved should contact me on admin@yellobrick.co.uk

Cheers,

Shane 

Comment by Gavin Porter on September 18, 2014 at 0:50

Hi all, I am looking for several artists based in North Wales to be involved The Big Democracy Project. We are producing a performance/debate event (Assembly), which will take place on 4th October in Bangor.

I am interested in working with performers/poets/artists who have the ability to create and devise as part of a team. Having facilitation skills is an advantage as the event is interactive as too is the ability to speak Welsh (although this is not essential).

The Big Democracy Project is a Performance/Debate/Action event. Central to the Big Democracy Project is how can we create the Wales we want? With action through art The Big Democracy project will help communities find their voice and explore issues that are important locally and nationally. National Theatre Wales invited proposals from passionate individuals, groups or organisations that want to make a change in their community.

The Chosen proposal is The Poetry Party:

What we really want is to give people who don't engage with democracy a way to have their voice heard. Held in Bangor, our Assembly will launch The Poetry Party - a new political party whose aim is to get every one voting.

For too long people have felt powerless and its time to take that power back. At the Poetry Party we will debate what we want democracy to be, create short individual statements of our vision for a real politic and combine them into The Poetry Party Manifesto - written by you.

If you are free from 1st to 4th October and think your right for this role, send me an email and links to your work where possible. This is a paid role. 

gavinporter@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment by Mawgaine Tarrant-Cornish on September 16, 2014 at 5:33

Hello!

Please find the casting breakdown for NTW's very exciting upcoming production right here
If you have any questions do be in touch. 
Mawgaine 

Comment by Melangell Dolma on September 14, 2014 at 7:50

Hello one and all!

A friend of mine is working for a theatre company called Theatre Uncut (www.theatreuncut.com). They commission a few short political plays a year, and each year they make them available rights-free for a month, which they called the Mass Action Period. The idea is to get as many people performing these plays in that month as possible, all over the world. A performance can be anything from a full staged show to a reading in a living room.

This month, they are releasing the six plays that have been written for Theatre Uncut on the topic of the upcoming Scottish Independence Referendum, to be performed rights-free by anyone anywhere between the 11th - 21st of September.

I just though some of you out there might be interested in putting something together somewhere. If you are have a look at the website or email getinvolved@theatreuncut.com 

Thank,

Melangell

Comment by Isabelle Paige on September 10, 2014 at 8:08

Hello!

A company I work with is looking to cast a male Musical Theatre actor/singer for a project starting early 2015. Most of the rehearsals will be in Gloucester, but I live in Cardiff and find travelling there no problem. So this might be suitable for folks dwelling in or east of Cardiff.

Link to breakdown:

http://www.castingcallpro.com/uk/job_view.php?uid=239917

Anyone who can't apply through CCP can email me their CV at isabellepaige@hotmail.co.uk and I will pass it to the casting team.

Thank you! : )

Comment by Nigel Streeter (Stanley Streets) on September 9, 2014 at 5:59

Well here it is as promised folks ... 'Penarth' the web series . Part V 'Silence is Golden' ...Hope you like it. Parts 6 and 7 ('The End of Time') are in post production right now and will be out in the coming weeks. If you do enjoy it then please feel free to share. ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvFWRfWPKIw&feature=youtu.be

Comment by Talent Taf on September 8, 2014 at 5:13

Prynhawn da,

Ar ôl saib o geisio sefydlu fy musnes, dwi nol ar y trac erbyn hyn ac yn edrych am unrhyw rai a fyddai a diddordeb mewn cynnal gweithdai drama mewn ysgolion cynradd. Dwi'n edrych am bobl fyddai'n hapus I gynnal gweithdai cyfrwng Cymraeg I ddechrau, felly os oes gennych ddiddordeb - anfonwch e-bost atai ar talent.taf@aol.co.uk

DIOLCH!

Hello!

I'm currently looking for anyone who would be interested in running drama workshops at primary schools in the area, and at the moment looking for people who would be able to do this through the medium of Welsh, but if you are non-Welsh speaking and are still interested, drop me an email on talent.taf@aol.co.uk

Thank you!

Comment by Caroline Sabin on September 7, 2014 at 22:49

Hello everyone. I'm looking to fill three very specific roles for my next production. Please find details here Blood%20on%20the%20Snow%20Casting.doc.

This is full time paid work at £450 per week.

All best,

Caroline.

Comment by Brent Morgan on September 4, 2014 at 4:37

Looking for people who might want to be involved with this project. There is zero cash but tones of fun it is the very first test of a new game I'm developing so need actors and technicians. I can promise a party and booze in replacement of payment. Let me know if you are interested it will be on Oct 17th but be good to meet once or twice before then. Go on it will be loads of fun. 

If your interested email me at txtuda@gmail.com

Also check out the photo below for an idea of what it will be.

Comment by Paul Jenkins on September 2, 2014 at 1:00

Hello fellow actors,

just in case any of you are lurking in London this week - I'm performing with the actor-led collective The Factory in their version of The Odyssey directed by the brilliant Tim Carroll. It's a big story-telling mash-up - very chaotic, very live. Love to see any of you there ...

http://vimeo.com/100784629?from=outro-embed

Members (1009)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service