Hi all, 

So, hopefully you will have heard by now, but just a reminder that tomorrow (Sunday 14th September) National Theatre Wales will be LIVE FROM SNOWDON. That's right, we're streaming HD from the side of a mountain! Very exciting! 

At 12pm tomorrow, head to thegatheringlive.nationaltheatrewales.org to join National Theatre Wales for a remarkable online journey transmitted live from Snowdon to you at home.

Over the four hour experience starting at 12pm, you'll be able to follow the route of the actors and audience in our production The Gathering/ Yr Helfa via our walking camera and interactive map. Along the way, you’ll also be able to access behind the scenes content about the production in real time as the audience on the mountain reach different points along their route, giving you a glimpse into the three week production period on Snowdon, life on the mountain and snapshots of some of the poetry, installations and performances from the production itself. 

For those who don't know, this will be my last project with NTW for a while, as I'm off to join the Producing team at Watershed in Bristol. So please do tune in and watch, it's been a glorious project to do in my last month at NTW, and having the very wonderful Livestream team of Sam, Tom and Louis from Lighttrap films, Alex Russell (Livestream Technician) and Tom Martin (Web Development) around me for the project has been wonderful... What a team to have! 

I'm really excited - it's going to be a great show.. LET'S DO THIS! (Sunday... 12pm... tune in!) 

Tom, Alex and Sam at the Quarry. Photo by Louis Weinzweig

Views: 192

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Comment by Laura H Drane on September 14, 2014 at 22:32

Hope it went well! And glad you're not going too far afield. All best. L

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service