Information

Actors

An official National Theatre Wales group

Actors who want to hear about news and opportunities at National Theatre Wales, and keep in touch with each other.

View the National Theatre Wales Casting Policy here.

Members: 1009
Latest Activity: Mar 28, 2023

Discussion Forum

Casting Call

Started by Caroline Sabin Jun 16, 2021.

CASTING CALL

Started by Stacey Daly Jun 16, 2021.

BoomTown 2019

Started by Kristoffer Huball Feb 26, 2019.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Actors to add comments!

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on October 29, 2014 at 0:23

Calling all actors and performers in North Wales:  The next TEAM Workout event is happening in Bangor on 30th November.  More details here.  If you'd like to meet new people and get involved in new projects this is the place!  Any queries get in touch.  Cheers, Lisa

Comment by Bethan Morgan on October 25, 2014 at 1:19

Mercury Theatre Wales is looking for a male Ensemble member age 20 - 30, for our forthcoming audience-immersive, promenade production of ANAMNESIS 25.12
Must be an excellent dancer with a good singing voice. Instrumental skills also an advantage.
Overall dates: 24th November - 3rd January. 
Agreement: Fee based contract in line with Equity/TMA agreements. 
Please send CVs by 28th October to info@mercurytheatrewales.co.uk

Comment by Linda Bailey on October 20, 2014 at 9:52

FAST TRACK TO HOLLYWOOD !!   Please spare a moment to cast your Vote for my entry to this fun competition.   Its simple & FREE to VOTE, and I'll be more than made up to have your support.   Thank you NTW members  :)

Comment by Mawgaine Tarrant-Cornish on October 9, 2014 at 3:25

Another lovely NTW casting breakdown for you: an upcoming co-production with Out of Joint to be directed by Max Stafford-Clark and tour in Wales and England.

Follow the link and let me know if you have any questions...

Mx

Comment by Jorge Lizalde on October 8, 2014 at 3:03
Comment by Jason and Becky on October 7, 2014 at 21:48
2 actors/performers wanted (1 male, 1 female) to help with a series of 1-hour performances lunch times in Cardiff. 20th-22nd October and 3rd-5th November. email us if interested - hello.jasonandbecky@gmail.com
Comment by James Robert Auheb on September 24, 2014 at 8:13

Hello!

This Thursday at 7.30 PM is the final session of ‘Theatre Playgroup’ in the Victor Salvi Room of the Wales Millennium Centre and we’d love you to come and join us to see what we’ve been up to!

Over the past 6 weeks a group of writers, Actors, Directors… and well other people passionate about Theatre have been meeting together on a Thursday evening to ‘Play’… we’ve been exploring ‘Betrayal’ by Harold Pinter, workshop-ing it, and develop some exciting new writing inspired by the play.

This final week is the sharing of some of the scenes from the play, and the new writing we’ve developed from the play.

It will last about an hour and a half and there might even be a cheeky glass of wine too!

Check out the event pages…

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/events/theatre-playgroup-...

https://www.facebook.com/events/770460516353158

Comment by Andrew Ford on September 22, 2014 at 5:44

Yes, Osian, I would! Will email and/or discuss when I see you?

Comment by Osian Rhys on September 22, 2014 at 5:29

Any Cardiff based professional performers interested in taking part in improvised comedy workshops?

Off The Cuff is an exciting improvisational group who are looking to perform comedy games to audiences all over South Wales.

Currently they are looking to expand their members to include Cardiff based performers.

Anyone interested in being involved should contact me on osian@osianrhys.co.uk

Thank you,

Osian

Comment by Caroline Sabin on September 20, 2014 at 0:19

Hello Everyone,

I still haven't found the perfect Father Christmas for my new winter show Blood on the Snow - in fact I haven't had a single reply so far! This is a good show stopping cameo acting role rather than cheesy Ho Ho Ho - think King Lear meets Brian Blessed. Shows run from 19th - 23rd December and you would be needed on and off in the preceding week. Pay id £450 per week, pro rata where appropriate.

Contact caroline.sabin@ntlworld.com

Members (1009)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service