Information

Actors

An official National Theatre Wales group

Actors who want to hear about news and opportunities at National Theatre Wales, and keep in touch with each other.

View the National Theatre Wales Casting Policy here.

Members: 1009
Latest Activity: Mar 28, 2023

Discussion Forum

Casting Call

Started by Caroline Sabin Jun 16, 2021.

CASTING CALL

Started by Stacey Daly Jun 16, 2021.

BoomTown 2019

Started by Kristoffer Huball Feb 26, 2019.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Actors to add comments!

Comment by James Robert Auheb on December 15, 2014 at 4:29

Human Compass Theatre is very proud to announce that we are ready to begin casting for our next production and first in South Wales, 'Someone Who'll Watch Over Me' by Frank McGuinness.

We are looking for 3, very talented, male actors.

If you'd like to find out more then head to the blog post by clicki... 

Comment by Steve Bennett on December 2, 2014 at 11:23

Please follow the link for info on open audition for Theatre! Closes Friday! http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/the-comedy...

Comment by Emma-Jayne John on November 26, 2014 at 3:50

Hi all
I'm currently putting together a showreel - wondered if anyone knew of any good scenes please? I'm a Welsh girl, 23, often cast in more comedic roles but do serious things as well. Preferably not dramatic for the sake of being dramatic, just a nice good scene with appropriate casting! Thanks! x

Comment by Owen Lindsay on November 19, 2014 at 5:45

Can anybody recommend a qualified Alexander Technique instructor based in Cardiff?

Thanks.

Comment by meredydd barker on November 18, 2014 at 10:42

For your consideration. Medea, performed and crewed by Trinity St David third years, directed by me, and playing at the following venues.

24th November: Llanover Hall Cardiff, 7pm
25th November: Hereford College of arts, 1:30pm
26th November: Narberth Youth Theatre, 7pm
27th November: St David’s church Carmarthen, 7pm
28th November: Warwick University, 2pm 
1st December: Clwyd Theatr Cymru, 2pm
3nd December: Gower College, 2pm
3rd December: Halliwell theatre, 7pm
4th December: Coleg Sir Gar, 1:30
5th December: Bridgend College, 10am

Comment by Liz Gardiner on November 17, 2014 at 3:49

I've watched this film. It's beautifully made, telling its story without being mawkish. Well done to everyone involved in its making - it can't have been easy. Please vote for it.

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on November 16, 2014 at 2:00

The next TEAM Workout & Skill Swap in Bangor is approaching fast - 2 weeks to go! 

Anyone not yet signed up or wanting to know more about it just drop a line to team@nationaltheatrewales.org - blog about it can be found here

Roll on the 30th!

Comment by Nia Wyn Skyrme on November 15, 2014 at 3:50
CASTING CALL:
We are looking for 1 male and 1 female performer for a new project that's been developed through WalesLab, National Theatre Wales ,directed by Matt Ball and inspired by the short story ‘Light is Like Water’ by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
“How do lights work?” asks my nephew. “Light is like…” Be careful how you answer. If you tell a child that light flows like water they might take you literally, and end up drowning in the shimmering stream that flows from the smashed lightbulbs. Step aboard, as we navigate the incandescent torrents, and allow your sense of wonder to be awakened. Working collaboratively with performers, puppeteers, lighting, sound & set designers, we’re diving into the unknown, to make a new piece for touring in 2015.

We are looking for versatile, male and female Wales based performers to join our team. They need to be open, hard working professionals who are used to the demands devising and working as an ensemble.  Ideally, one of the performers would have some experience of working with puppets, or object manipulation.
 The week of development will be from December 8-12 at Llanover Hall, Cardiff.

In order to be considered please send a headshot and your cv to niawj@yahoo.com by 5pm on Friday, November 21st 

We look forward to hearing from you.

Comment by Zoe Goodacre on November 7, 2014 at 7:38

Hi all,

On Monday 17th November at 7.30pm, FYI Theatre Collective (of which I am a member) will be having a sharing performance of its first project Working Wo/Men, in the Victor Salvi Room at the Wales Millennium Centre.

It'd be great if you could join us. Find out some more information about the project and RSVP to the event here.

Comment by Gareth Tempest on October 31, 2014 at 2:39

Hey Everyone on the 8th November my company 'Bard Busters' will be running a workshop day on our adaptation of Twelfth Night in the Seligman Room and WMC. The show will do a short run at the studio space of the Riverfront Theatre in January and is in collaboration with the Education department there. We’re currently in the process of arranging a tour for the piece and are looking for actors, this is a PAID OPPORTUNITY. If you’re free on the 8th and would like to be involved please feel free to come along. The day starts at 11 and finishes at 4. It’s an opportunity for you to meet us and us to meet you. Casting will be done as a result of the workshop. Contact me for more details and to let me know if you’ll be attending bardbusters1@gmail.com 

Thanks everyone! x

Members (1009)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service