Laura Fay Thomas's Comments

Comment Wall (49 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 0:57 on January 28, 2015, Caroline O'Neill said…

Thanks for the message Laura!  Look forward to working with you on the Valleys Hub too!

At 11:23 on December 15, 2014, Ness Owen said…
Thanks Laura
Great to hear they'll be more TEAM activities up North. Looking forward!

Ness x
At 0:25 on December 12, 2014, Melissa Berry said…

Hi Laura,

Just to let you know I have emailed you :)

Melissa x

At 0:52 on December 8, 2014, Melissa Berry said…

Great ! See you later.. The Castle Arcade address ?

Melissa

At 0:29 on December 7, 2014, Melissa Berry said…

Hi Laura,

All being well, I'm aiming to get down to Cardiff tomorrow! Hopefully I should be there some time in the afternoon so could let me know if it's convenient for me to pop in to say hello ?

All the best

Melissa

At 4:45 on November 27, 2014, Farah Allibhai said…

Hi Laura, looks like I got my days confused. Is it possible to tag onto the 2nd video  workshop next week?

cheers

Farah

At 4:42 on November 27, 2014, Melissa Berry said…

Hi Laura,

Thanks for that!

Hopefully I'll be in Cardiff on the 8th December so I'll let you know if I'm able to pop by.

At 12:07 on November 25, 2014, Farah Allibhai said…
Hi Laura. Thank you for the welcome, it's appreciated. I'd like to attend the video workshop starting this Saturday if there's still space? Cheers x
At 0:48 on November 22, 2014, Melissa Berry said…

Hi Laura,

Thanks for the lovely message! If this is the kind of cyber welcome you get, then I can't wait to start meeting group folk in the flesh :)

At 5:29 on November 18, 2014, Jon Dafydd-Kidd said…

Thanks for the welcome Laura. Look forward to meeting you in person at some point! 

At 23:59 on November 11, 2014, Lindsey Colbourne said…

Hi Laura, I'm really looking forward to the North Wales hub getting going! I'd love to come to the session on the 30th, but unfortunately I'll be in Poland. I hope it goes well, lots of people, lots of creative exchanges… and here's to the next one!

At 8:44 on November 4, 2014, Anna Sandreuter said…

Hi Laura, thanks so much for linking me to the discussion about Façade, nice to have a read through. Things are going good thanks. Thanks so much to NTW for sending the group along to our show.

At 1:48 on November 4, 2014, Rob Stradling said…

Thanks for the welcome, Laura.

Just exploring the community at present, to see what I can see.

Milk and one sugar, please!

At 2:19 on October 24, 2014, Marie Westcott said…
Great, see you then x
At 0:55 on October 24, 2014, Marie Westcott said…
Fantastic, see you then. If there's a best time for you Monday morning, let me know x
At 23:10 on October 23, 2014, Marie Westcott said…

....Thanks Laura, that would be great. If Monday, Thursday or Friday is convenient for you, let me know and I can drop by. I've only been living in Penarth Marina since April, so I'm very keen to meet others in the business and to hear about all the events and opportunities taking place x

At 22:55 on October 23, 2014, Marie Westcott said…

Hi Laura,

Huge thanks for welcoming me to the group; it's really comforting to know that you're from my 'neck of the woods' and I shall definitely take you up on that offer of a cuppa!

I'm super excited to hopefully getting involved in some of the events/opportunities that are posted on here.

Marie :) x

At 7:16 on October 21, 2014, Alexandria Bull said…

Hey Laura!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

Looking forward to getting involved in the events and keeping my eyes peeled for some fab opportunities!

Hope you're having a wonderful week!

Alex

x

At 3:17 on October 9, 2014, Sophie McKeand said…

Thanks Laura!

Looking forward to meeting up :)

x

At 3:08 on October 3, 2014, Elodie Miege said…

Hi Laura! 

I would love to join the leadership session tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it!

Thanks,

Elodie

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service