Kelly Jones's Comments

Comment Wall (28 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 22:40 on May 21, 2015, Rosemary Anne Brown said…
hey just got ure comment you got a link for the group cheers
At 8:55 on December 30, 2014, Jan Jones said…
I'm sure you already know but just seen a post on FB naming you as one of twenty Welsh artists who will be big in 2015. Always knew it. Well done! Xx
At 0:56 on December 18, 2014, Ace McCarron said…

AAAAAAAAAAAH! AMAZZZZZING! CONGRATULATIONS! HUGE LOVE!!! A x.

At 22:52 on December 16, 2014, James Robert Auheb said…
Well done on your award Kelly!!!
At 23:22 on September 22, 2014, Katherine Chandler said…

Sorry Kelly - only just seen this! 

At 7:10 on November 19, 2013, Danielle Fahiya said…

Hi Kelly I was just wondering if you were still casting for Stories of the Streetz? As I was recommended by Julie Barclay to get in touch with you to find out more about getting involved. Thanks. Danielle

At 10:24 on November 12, 2013, Louisa Marie Lorey said…
Thanks Kelly :)
Speak soon x
At 3:00 on October 24, 2013, Jan Jones said…

HI Kelly,

Good to hear from you and I wish I could come but I ahve already arranged to meet a couple of friends for a catch-up.

Hope all goes well and looking forweard to working with you again sometime.xx

At 8:58 on August 15, 2013, Nicola Rodgers said…

hi Kelly, when is the next stories from the streez please? I would like to participate

At 11:44 on June 17, 2013, Katherine Jewkes said…
At 3:17 on September 17, 2012, Andy Evans said…

Hi I have emailed you about the next Stories from the Streetz. Hope you got it and I look forward to hearing back from you soon. Cheers!

At 10:50 on September 12, 2012, Charlie Elliott said…
Hey Kelly!
As ever I am interested in performing in SOTS, but, alas, don't have the time to write with acting jobs and day jobs :S
Also I'm very excited to (work permitting) see Dating George Orwell! I certainly hope there's some book licking action!
At 11:12 on August 13, 2012, Sarah Jane Leigh said…

Hey!!!!!!!!!,

Thinking about coming to see your show tomorrow is that a good plan? xx

At 21:58 on July 2, 2012, Geoff 'Dylan Wilde' Moriarty said…

Hey Kelly,

Don't know if you remember me from the Stories of the Streetz event at Milgi a couple of weeks ago? Just thought I'd drop you a quick message to say hey and to declare my interest in doing some work for the next Stories of the Streetz. Drop me an email on 0805581@chester.ac.uk if you need any info.

Geoff

At 22:18 on June 19, 2012, Sarah Jane Leigh said…

Hallo,

Do you still want to meet up about Edinburgh? I'm working in the NTW office at the moment so if you want to pop in one lunch time for a coffee. Let me know!

Sarah x

At 2:58 on May 29, 2012, Emma MacNab said…
Hi Kelly. I'd be interested in doing Stories of the Streetz. Could you drop me an email on emmakayleighmacnab@hotmail.co.uk with any info you need from me. Thanks! Emma-Kayleigh
At 22:04 on May 28, 2012, Sarah Dullaghan said…

Hi Kelly,

Please add me to the list of people interested in Stories of the Streetz. Definitely something I'd love to get involved with!

Thanks,

Sarah

At 23:44 on May 27, 2012, Jan Jones said…

Hi Kelly, just realised that I should have said interested in Stories of the Streets. x Cheers,

Jan

At 23:37 on May 27, 2012, Sion Meilir said…

Hi Kelly I would be interested in being involved with the stories of the streetz I'm an actor based in Cardiff.

Thanks,

Sion

At 21:26 on May 27, 2012, Jan Jones said…

Hi Kelly, Don't know much about this except what I've just picked up on the internet, but am certainly interested to know more. to know more

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service