Hi,

I currently have an idea for a play and am looking for a writer that has experience or knowledge of law and court proceedings.

The idea is about a woman being in court for attempted murder or murder and I am looking for someone to collaborate with on the project, so I won't be commissioning the writer to write something based on my idea I will be working very closely with a writer on the project and acting as a dramaturg. 

If you are interested then please do email me on caleypowellcasting@yahoo.co.uk with an introduction of yourself and I'd also like to read a sample of your work.

Thanks and best wishes,

Caley Powell

Views: 324

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Caley. I might be a person who could help you here. I am a writer - tick. I also happen to know a bit about law - tick. I will drop you an email.

Hi Caley

Did you get my email about your law and court proceedings project? It sounds really interesting - especially as the professional bit of my life (law lecturer - sorry) and the imaginitive bit of my life are things I am trying to get to converge - I'm currently working on a project on verbatim theatre as a form of experimenting with legal solutions. Let me know if you want me to resend the email.

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service