Information

Actors

An official National Theatre Wales group

Actors who want to hear about news and opportunities at National Theatre Wales, and keep in touch with each other.

View the National Theatre Wales Casting Policy here.

Members: 1009
Latest Activity: Mar 28, 2023

Discussion Forum

Casting Call

Started by Caroline Sabin Jun 16, 2021.

CASTING CALL

Started by Stacey Daly Jun 16, 2021.

BoomTown 2019

Started by Kristoffer Huball Feb 26, 2019.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Actors to add comments!

Comment by Olivia Harris on February 22, 2015 at 9:12

Hi Everyone - 

Following the success of our workshop in January, Cwmni Pluen are running another workshop on Saturday 28th Feb for practitioners across disciplines. Info below - if you're interested drop us an email or get in touch on here.

Cheers all, Liv

Pluen yn cyflwyno CHWARAE / Pluen presents PLAY

Join us at the Sherman Theatre, as we explore and devise physically and musically without the pressure of making a show.

PLAY will happen every other month and places are limited so register and secure your place for the first workshop on the 28th of February, 2pm-6pm by e-mailing cwmnipluen@gmail.com – first come first serve!COST per workshop: £10

We look forward to PLAY!

PLUEN TEAM x

Yn dilyn llwyddiant ein gweithdai cyntaf ym mis Ionawr, ‘da ni wedi sylweddoli bod yna alw am y math yma o weithdai yng Nghaerdydd - felly ‘da ni’n gyffrous i gyflwyno CHWARAE! Mae hwn yn gyfle i berfformwyr, cerddorion ac ymarferwyr i ddod i nabod ei gilydd.

Ymunwch â ni yn Theatr y Sherman, er mwyn archwilio a dyfeisio yn gorfforol, a cherddorol heb y pwysau o orfod gwneud sioe.

Mi fydd CHWARAE yn digwydd bob yn ail fis ac mae nifer cyfyngedig o lefydd felly cofrestrwch a sicrhewch eich lle ar gyfer ein gweithdy cyntaf ar y 28ain o Chwefror, 2yh-6yh drwy e-bostiocwmnipluen@gmail.com - cyntaf i’r felin! PRIS un gweithdy: £10

Edrych ymlaen i CHWARAE!

TIM PLUEN x

Comment by Life Venture Arts on February 16, 2015 at 0:28

A series of new masterclass workshops in acting, start this Thursday at theWales Millennium Centre, with only 5 spaces left BOOK NOW to avoid disappointment!!

Comment by James Robert Auheb on February 15, 2015 at 9:05
Hello Actors!

In April a very talented cast and I are staging Frank McGuinness'- 'Someone Who'll Watch Over Me' at St. Davids Hall in Cardiff. We're on the look out for someone to join the team who'd like to take on the role of marketing and publicity. Someone with imagination and flair, who'd like the opportunity to work on this exciting production which has a mixture of live action and projected media, and work with a high profile organisation - St David's Hall. Unfortunately it's unpaid, but tea, biscuits, chat and experience are all available!

If you're interested, or would like to find out more please don't hesitate to send me a message on here, or via email: info@humancompasstheatre.co.uk
Comment by Life Venture Arts on February 13, 2015 at 3:36

Comment by Life Venture Arts on February 13, 2015 at 3:36

Comment by Sarah Bawler on February 11, 2015 at 10:35

Tinderbox Alley Workshops are running all over Cardiff, please email Jess if you want to attend. 13-25 year olds.

Half ‘n’ Half Workshop Schedule

Group 1:

Thurs 26 Feb 2015, 6-8.30pm  (Riverside Warehouse) – James

Thurs 5 Mar 2015, 6-8.30pm  (Riverside Warehouse) – James

Thurs 12 Mar 2015, 6-8.30pm  (Riverside Warehouse) – James

Group 2:

Sat 28 Feb 2015, 11.00-1.00 (Channel View) – Nick and Emily

Sat 7 Mar 2015, 11.00-1.00 (Channel View) – Nick and Emily

Sat 14 Mar 2015, 11.00-1.00 (Channel View) – Nick and Emily

Group 3:

Sat 28 Feb 2015, 1.30-4 (Butetown Pavilion) – Nick and Emily

Sat 7 Mar 2015, 1.30-4 (Butetown Pavilion) – Nick and Emily

Sat 14 Mar 2015, 1.30-4 (Butetown Pavilion) – Nick and Emily

Story collecting day (open to all)

Sun 15 Mar 2015, 11.00-4  (Butetown History and Arts Centre) – James, Nick and Emily

Performance - all groups welcome, plus family and friends – free to attend:

Sat 11 Apr 2015, Daytime (Glanfa stage, Wales Millennium Centre) 

Comment by Sarah Bawler on February 11, 2015 at 10:34

Comment by Josh alan Trask on February 11, 2015 at 10:23

Hi all,

Can you contribute to this? Please read my blog.

Josh x

Comment by Emma MacNab on February 6, 2015 at 2:53
The next session of Workout/ Skill Swap is on February 21st in Cardiff. It is an incredible event for anyone who has a project or idea that they would like to continue to develop or an idea/script/dream, which you’re not sure how to get off the ground. It's also an opportunity to get involved in new projects and find new collaborators, or meet other theatre-makers and play for a day.

For more information and to book a place for the next one check out

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/events/ntw-team-workout-a...

Or look in the upcoming events on the community main page.
Comment by Life Venture Arts on February 4, 2015 at 4:07

Members (1009)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service